Investment and Profitability: The Evidence from the Advanced Capitalist Countries
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||1992|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Manor Rd. Building, Oxford, OX1 3UQ|
Web page: https://www.economics.ox.ac.uk/
More information through EDIRC
- Ozgür Orhangazi, 2008.
"Financialisation and capital accumulation in the non-financial corporate sector:,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 32(6), pages 863-886, November.
- Özgür Orhangazi, 2007. "Financialization and Capital Accumulation in the Non-Financial Corporate Sector," Working Papers wp149, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Felipe, Jesus & Laviña, Editha & Fan, Emma Xiaoqin, 2008. "The Diverging Patterns of Profitability, Investment and Growth of China and India During 1980-2003," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 741-774, May.
- Naastepad, C. W. M. & Kleinknecht, Alfred, 2004. "The Dutch productivity slowdown: the culprit at last?," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 137-163, June.
- Eckhard Hein & Till van Treeck, 2010. "‘Financialisation’ in Post-Keynesian Models of Distribution and Growth: A Systematic Review," Chapters,in: Handbook of Alternative Theories of Economic Growth, chapter 13 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Eckhard Hein & Till van Treeck, 2008. "'Financialisation' in Post-Keynesian models of distribution and growth - a systematic review," IMK Working Paper 10-2008, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Eckhard Hein, 2009. "A (Post-) Keynesian perspective on "financialisation"," IMK Studies 01-2009, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Andrew Glyn, 1995. "Social Democracy and Full Employment," Nordic Journal of Political Economy, Nordic Journal of Political Economy, vol. 22, pages 109-126.
- Glyn, Andrew, 1995. "Social democracy and full employment," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economic Change and Employment FS I 95-302, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Eckhard Hein & Christian Schoder, 2011. "Interest rates, distribution and capital accumulation -- A post-Kaleckian perspective on the US and Germany," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(6), pages 693-723, November.
- Hein, Eckhard & Schoder, Christian, 2009. "Interest rates, distribution and capital accumulation – A Post-Kaleckian perspective on the US and Germany," MPRA Paper 18223, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hein, Eckhard & Schoder, Christian, 2009. "Interest rates, distribution and capital accumulation: A Post-Kaleckian perspective on the US and Germany," IPE Working Papers 04/2009, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Eckhard Hein & Lena Vogel, 2007. "Distribution and growth reconsidered - empirical results for Austria, France, Germany, the Netherlands, the UK and the USA," IMK Working Paper 03-2007, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Robert A. Blecker, 2007. "The Economic Consequences of Dollar Appreciation for US Manufacturing Investment: A Time-Series Analysis," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(4), pages 491-517.
- Robert A. Blecker, 2006. "The Economic Consequences of Dollar Appreciation for US Manufacturing Investment: A Time-Series Analysis," Working Papers 2006-07, American University, Department of Economics.
- Ozlem Onaran & Nurhan Yenturk, 2001. "Do Low Wages Stimulate Investment? An analysis of the relationship between distribution and investment in Turkish private manufacturing industry," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(4), pages 359-374.
- Orhangazi, Ozgur, 2007. "Financialization and Capital Accumulation in the Nonfinancial Corporate Sector: A Theoretical and Empirical Investigation on the US Economy, 1973-2004," MPRA Paper 7724, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Seguino, Stephanie, 1999. "The Investment Function Revisited: Disciplining Capital in Korea," MPRA Paper 6539, University Library of Munich, Germany.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxf:wpaper:99144. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anne Pouliquen)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed