National Accounts Data and Macroeconomic Analysis: A Comparative Study of the Czech Republic, Germany, Greece, Ireland and Slovenia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- P. Garegnani, 1970. "Heterogeneous Capital, the Production Function and the Theory of Distribution," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 37(3), pages 407-436.
- Seguino, Stephanie, 1999. "The Investment Function Revisited: Disciplining Capital in Korea," MPRA Paper 6539, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- H. Sonmez Atesoglu, 1996. "A Demand-Oriented Explanation of Economic Growth in Germany," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(1), pages 101-111, September.
More about this item
KeywordsSlovenia; Czech Republic; Ireland; long-run macroeconomic model; national accounts; post-Keynesian economic theory; Germany; Greece;
- B50 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - General
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prg:jnlpep:v:2006:y:2006:i:2:id:281:p:135-155. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Frantisek Sokolovsky). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/uevsecz.html .