Еко-Управление В Българското Селското Стопанство
[Environmental Management in Bulgarian Agriculture]
This study is a part of the research project on “Eco-management in agriculture” funded by the Agricultural Academy with period of implementation 2013-2014. This report summarizes the results of the first year and includes: - state of the studies in the area; - theoretical and methodological framework of analysis of eco-management in agriculture; - review of experiences of EU and other developed countries in eco-management in agriculture; - framework for analyzing, assessment and improvement of eco-management in Bulgarian agriculture; - analysis of evolution of institutional environment during transformation and European integration of Bulgarian agriculture; - analysis of the development of market, private and public modes of eco-management during transformation and European integration of Bulgarian agriculture; - analysis of the development and the importance of organic farming in recent years; - analysis of ecological culture of agricultural producers; - analysis of ecologization of grape and wine sector; - identification of major ecological problems, risks and challenges in Bulgarian agriculture; - conclusions. Detailed information for the project is available at: http://iae-eko.alle.bg/
|Date of creation:||01 Dec 2013|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Ludwigstraße 33, D-80539 Munich, Germany|
Web page: https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hrabrin Bachev, 2011. "Agricultural Water Governance and Policies in Bulgaria," The IUP Journal of Governance and Public Policy, IUP Publications, vol. 0(1), pages 51-61, March.
- Jack Peerlings & Nico Polman, 2009. "Farm choice between agri-environmental contracts in the European Union," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 52(5), pages 593-612.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2008. "Governing of agrarian sustainability," MPRA Paper 7772, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rob Hart, 2005. "Combating moral hazard in agri-environmental schemes: a multiple-agent approach," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 32(1), pages 75-91, March.
- Dobbs, Thomas L. & Pretty, Jules, 2008. "Case study of agri-environmental payments: The United Kingdom," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(4), pages 765-775, May.
- Stefan Hajkowicz & Andrew Higgins & Kristen Williams & Daniel P. Faith & Michael Burton, 2007. "Optimisation and the selection of conservation contracts," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 51(1), pages 39-56, 03.
- Genevieve Carruthers & Frank Vanclay, 2007. "Enhancing the social content of environmental management systems in Australian agriculture," International Journal of Agricultural Resources, Governance and Ecology, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 6(3), pages 326-340.
- P. Dupraz & D. Vermersch & B. De Frahan & L. Delvaux, 2003. "The Environmental Supply of Farm Households: A Flexible Willingness to Accept Model," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 25(2), pages 171-189, June.
- McCann, Laura & Colby, Bonnie & Easter, K. William & Kasterine, Alexander & Kuperan, K.V., 2005. "Transaction cost measurement for evaluating environmental policies," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(4), pages 527-542, March.
- Hrabrin Bachev, 2005. "Framework For Assessing Sustainability Of Farms," Microeconomics 0511003, EconWPA.
- Edi Defrancesco & Paola Gatto & Ford Runge & Samuele Trestini, 2008. "Factors Affecting Farmers' Participation in Agri-environmental Measures: A Northern Italian Perspective," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(1), pages 114-131, 02.
- Jack Peerlings, 2004. "Wildlife and landscape services production in Dutch dairy farming; jointness and transaction costs," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 31(4), pages 427-449, December.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2009. "Governing of Agro-Ecosystem Services," MPRA Paper 15492, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ferraro, Paul J., 2008. "Asymmetric information and contract design for payments for environmental services," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(4), pages 810-821, May.
- Brodt, Sonja & Klonsky, Karen & Tourte, Laura, 2006. "Farmer goals and management styles: Implications for advancing biologically based agriculture," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 90-105, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:52202. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.