Optimisation and the selection of conservation contracts
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Hajkowicz, Stefan & Higgins, Andrew J. & Williams, Kristen & Faith, Daniel P. & Burton, Michael P., 2007. "Optimisation and the selection of conservation contracts," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 51(1), pages 1-18.
References listed on IDEAS
- Katherine Reichelderfer & William G. Boggess, 1988. "Government Decision Making and Program Performance: The Case of the Conservation Reserve Program," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 70(1), pages 1-11.
- Costello, Christopher & Polasky, Stephen, 2004. "Dynamic reserve site selection," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 157-174, June.
- Cullen, Ross & Fairburn, Geoffrey A. & Hughey, Kenneth F. D., 2001. "Measuring the productivity of threatened-species programs," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 53-66, October.
- Martello, Silvano & Pisinger, David & Toth, Paolo, 2000. "New trends in exact algorithms for the 0-1 knapsack problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 123(2), pages 325-332, June.
- Pisinger, David, 1999. "An exact algorithm for large multiple knapsack problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 114(3), pages 528-541, May.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- 252 â€“ Ranking environmental projects 18: Simplifications
by David Pannell in Pannell Discussions on 2013-08-26 20:00:14
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Latacz-Lohmann, U. & Schilizzi, S. & Breustedt, G., 2012. "Auctioning outcome-based conservation contracts," Proceedings “Schriften der Gesellschaft für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften des Landbaues e.V.”, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA), vol. 47, March.
- Reeson, Andrew F. & Rodriguez, Luis C. & Whitten, Stuart M. & Williams, Kristen & Nolles, Karel & Windle, Jill & Rolfe, John, 2011. "Adapting auctions for the provision of ecosystem services at the landscape scale," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(9), pages 1621-1627, July.
- Connor, Jeffery D. & Ward, John R. & Bryan, Brett, 2008. "Exploring the cost effectiveness of land conservation auctions and payment policies," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 52(3), pages 1-17.
- Frans P. Vries & Nick Hanley, 2016.
"Incentive-Based Policy Design for Pollution Control and Biodiversity Conservation: A Review,"
Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 63(4), pages 687-702, April.
- Frans P. de Vries & Nick Hanley, 2015. "Incentive-Based Policy Design for Pollution Control and Biodiversity Conservation:A Review," Discussion Papers in Environment and Development Economics 2015-21, University of St. Andrews, School of Geography and Sustainable Development.
- Iho, Antti & Lankoski, Jussi & Ollikainen, Markku & Puustinen, Markku & Lehtimäki, Jonne, 2014.
"Agri-environmental auctions for phosphorus load reduction: experiences from a Finnish pilot,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 58(2), April.
- Antti Iho & Jussi Lankoski & Markku Ollikainen & Markku Puustinen & Jonne Lehtimäki, 2014. "Agri-environmental auctions for phosphorus load reduction: experiences from a Finnish pilot," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 58(2), pages 205-222, April.
- Ozgoc-Caglar, C. Derya & Farnsworth, Richard L., 2008. "A Multiple Criteria Decision System to Improve Performance of Federal Conservation Programs," 2008 Conference (52nd), February 5-8, 2008, Canberra, Australia 5986, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Bachev, Hrabrin & Yovchevska, Plamena & Mitova, Dilyana & Toteva, Desislava & Mitov, Anton, 2013. "Еко-Управление В Българското Селското Стопанство [Environmental Management in Bulgarian Agriculture]," MPRA Paper 52202, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- AndeltovÃ¡, Lucie & Catacutan, Delia C. & WÃ¼nscher, Tobias & Holm-MÃ¼ller, Karin, 2019. "Gender aspects in action- and outcome-based payments for ecosystem servicesâ€”A tree planting field trial in Kenya," Ecosystem Services, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 13-22.
- Pannell, David J. & Gibson, Fiona L., 2014. "Testing metrics to prioritise environmental projects," Working Papers 163211, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Brett Bryan & Jeffery Connor et al, 2005., 2005. "Catchment Care - Developing an Auction Process for Biodiversity and Water Quality Gains. Volume 1 - Report," Natural Resource Management Economics 05_004, Policy and Economic Research Unit, CSIRO Land and Water, Adelaide, Australia.
- Banerjee, Simanti & Kwasnica, Anthony M & Shortle, James S, 2011.
"An Iterative Auction for Spatially Contiguous Land Management: An Experimental Analysis,"
Stirling Economics Discussion Papers
2011-19, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Banerjee, Simanti & Shortle, James S. & Kwasnica, Anthony M., 2011. "An Iterative Auction for Spatially Contiguous Land Management: An Experimental Analysis," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103220, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Schilizzi, Steven & Breustedt, Gunnar & Latacz-Lohmann, Uwe, 2011. "Does tendering conservation contracts with performance payments generate additional benefits?," Working Papers 100883, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Latacz-Lohmann, Uwe & Schilizzi, Steven & Breustedt, Gunnar, 2011. "Auctioning Outcome-Based Conservation Contracts," 51st Annual Conference, Halle, Germany, September 28-30, 2011 114523, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Vanessa M Adams & Robert L Pressey & Natalie Stoeckl, 2014. "Estimating Landholders’ Probability of Participating in a Stewardship Program, and the Implications for Spatial Conservation Priorities," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 9(6), pages 1-12, June.
- Jeffery D. Connor & John R. Ward & Brett Bryan, 2008. "Exploring the cost effectiveness of land conservation auctions and payment policies ," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 52(3), pages 303-319, September.
- Williams, Kristen J. & Reeson, Andrew F. & Drielsma, Michael J. & Love, Jamie, 2012. "Optimised whole-landscape ecological metrics for effective delivery of connectivity-focused conservation incentive payments," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 48-59.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ajarec:v:51:y:2007:i:1:p:39-56. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.