Anatomy of corruption Democratic Republic of Congo
[Anatomie de la Corruption en République Démocratique du Congo]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Roberta Gatti & Stefano Paternostro & Jamele Rigolini, 2003. "Individual attitudes toward corruption: do social effects matter?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3122, The World Bank.
- Thimotée Makabu Ma Nkenda & Martin Mba & Sebastien Merceron & Constance Torelli, 2007. "Le Secteur informel en milieu urbain en République Démocratique du Congo : Performances, insertion, perspectives. Principaux résultats de la phase 2 de l’enquête 1-2-3 2004-2005," Working Papers DT/2007/15, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Charles P. Oman & Christiane Arndt, 2010. "La mesure de la gouvernance," Cahiers de politique économique du Centre de Développement de l'OCDE 39, OECD Publishing.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/4327 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Asongu, Simplice A., 2013.
"On the effectiveness of foreign aid in institutional quality,"
European Economic Letters,
European Economics Letters Group, vol. 2(1), pages 12-19.
- Asongu Simplice, 2013. "On the effectiveness of foreign aid in institutional quality," Working Papers 0001, African Governance and Development Institute., revised Jan 2013.
- Asongu Simplice, 2013. "On the effectiveness of foreign aid in institutional quality," Working Papers 13/017, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Asongu, Simplice A, 2013. "On the effectiveness of foreign aid in institutional quality," MPRA Paper 46649, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordscorruption; systémique; République démocratique du Congo;
- D73 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Bureaucracy; Administrative Processes in Public Organizations; Corruption
- O55 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Africa
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:43463. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.