Report NEP-AFR-2013-01-12This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Simplice A, Asongu, 2012. "Fighting software piracy: which IPRs laws (treaties) matter in Africa?," MPRA Paper 43590, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Van Leeuwen, Bas & van Leeuwen-Li, Jieli & Foldvari, Peter, 2012. "Education as a driver of income inequality in twentieth-century Africa," MPRA Paper 43574, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leisa Perch & Gabriel Labbate, 2011. "Dimensions of Inclusive Development," Poverty In Focus 23, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Jorge Braga de Macedo, 2012. "Cape Verde’s foreign policy: an economic perspective," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp572, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Nganou, Jean-Pascal & Kebede, Ephraim, 2012. "Sources of Growth in Post-Conflict Burundi: From Destruction to Production," MPRA Paper 43577, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kodila Tedika, Oasis, 2013.
"Anatomy of corruption Democratic Republic of Congo
[Anatomie de la Corruption en République Démocratique du Congo]," MPRA Paper 43463, University Library of Munich, Germany.