Introducción a la econometría espacial: Una aplicación al estudio de la fecundidad en la Argentina usando R
[Introduction to Spatial Econometrics: An application to the study of fertility in Argentina using R]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jesús Mur & Ana Angulo, 2005. "Model selection strategies in a spatial context," Documentos de Trabajo dt2005-06, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Universidad de Zaragoza.
- Esteban FernÃ¡ndez-VÃ¡zquez & MatÃas Mayor-FernÃ¡ndez & Jorge RodrÃguez-VÃ¡lez, 2009. "Estimating Spatial Autoregressive Models by GME-GCE Techniques," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 32(2), pages 148-172, April.
- Ruud, Paul A., 2000. "An Introduction to Classical Econometric Theory," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195111644.
- P Bodson & D Peeters, 1975.
"Estimation of the Coefficients of a Linear Regression in the Presence of Spatial Autocorrelation. An Application to a Belgian Labour-Demand Function,"
Environment and Planning A,
, vol. 7(4), pages 455-472, June.
- P Bodson & D Peeters, 1975. "Estimation of the coefficients of a linear regression in the presence of spatial autocorrelation. An application to a Belgian labour-demand function," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 7(4), pages 455-472, April.
- Henk Folmer & Johan Oud, 2008.
"How to get rid of W: a latent variables approach to modelling spatially lagged variables,"
Environment and Planning A,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 40(10), pages 2526-2538, October.
- Henk Folmer & Johan Oud, 2008. "How to Get Rid of W: A Latent Variables Approach to Modelling Spatially Lagged Variables," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 40(10), pages 2526-2538, October.
- Michael Tiefelsdorf & Daniel A Griffith, 2007. "Semiparametric filtering of spatial autocorrelation: the eigenvector approach," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 39(5), pages 1193-1221, May.
- Anselin, Luc & Bera, Anil K. & Florax, Raymond & Yoon, Mann J., 1996. "Simple diagnostic tests for spatial dependence," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 77-104, February.
- Bivand, Roger & Müller, Werner G. & Reder, Markus, 2009. "Power calculations for global and local Moran's," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(8), pages 2859-2872, June.
- Jesús Mur & Jean Paelinck, 2011. "Deriving the W-matrix via p-median complete correlation analysis of residuals," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 47(2), pages 253-267, October.
- Bryant,W. Keith & Zick,Cathleen D., 2006. "The Economic Organization of the Household," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521805278, June.
- Lancaster, Tony, 2000. "The incidental parameter problem since 1948," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 95(2), pages 391-413, April.
- Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G., 1993. "Estimation and Inference in Econometrics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195060119.
- Paelinck, J., 1978. "Spatial econometrics," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 59-63.
- Smith, Adam, 1776. "An Inquiry into the Nature and Causes of the Wealth of Nations," History of Economic Thought Books, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, number smith1776.
- Bryant,W. Keith & Zick,Cathleen D., 2006. "The Economic Organization of the Household," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521801416, June.
- Anselin, Luc, 2002. "Under the hood : Issues in the specification and interpretation of spatial regression models," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 27(3), pages 247-267, November.
- J. Barkley Rosser, 2009. "Introduction," Chapters,in: Handbook of Research on Complexity, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cecilia Alonso, 2018. "Transferencias Monetarias y Crimen. Evidencia para la última década en Montevideo," Documentos de Investigación Estudiantil (students working papers) 18-02, Instituto de Economía - IECON.
More about this item
KeywordsEconometría Espacial; Autocorrelación Espacial; Fecundidad; Programa Estadístico R;
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-09-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2012-09-16 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-ECM-2012-09-16 (Econometrics)
- NEP-GEO-2012-09-16 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-LAM-2012-09-16 (Central & South America)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:41138. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.