Report NEP-GEO-2012-09-16This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- J. H. Ll. Dewhurst, 2012. "The Growth in Inter-connectedness in the Scottish Economy, 1998-2007; a disaggregated analysis," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 271, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Damiaan Persyn & Wouter Torfs, 2012. "A gravity equation for commuting," Working Papers VIVES Research Centre for Regional Economics 33, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, VIVES Research Centre for Regional Economics.
- Liqiu Zhao, 2011. "Markups and Agglomeration: Price Competition versus Externalities," Working Papers VIVES Research Centre for Regional Economics 22, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, VIVES Research Centre for Regional Economics.
- Hakim Hammadou & Sonia Paty & Maria Savona, 2012. "Strategic interactions in public R&D across EU-15 countries : A spatial econometric analysis," Working Papers halshs-00727362, HAL.
- Herrera Gómez, Marcos & Cid, Juan Carlos & Paz, Jorge Augusto, 2012.
"Introducción a la econometría espacial: Una aplicación al estudio de la fecundidad en la Argentina usando R
[Introduction to Spatial Econometrics: An application to the study of fertility in Argent," MPRA Paper 41138, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tim Goesaert, 2012. "The effect of effective tax rate differentials and clustering on investment in Belgium," Working Papers VIVES Research Centre for Regional Economics 28, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, VIVES Research Centre for Regional Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2012071 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stephen Gibbons & Teemu Lyytikäinen & Henry Overman & Rosa Sanchis-Guarner, 2012. "New Road Infrastructure: the Effects on Firms," SERC Discussion Papers 0117, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- David Rigby, 2012. "The Geography of Knowledge Relatedness and Technological Diversification in U.S. Cities," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1218, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Oct 2012.
- Irina Hotz, 2012. "Energy endowments, barriers to trade and industry location in Chinese provinces," IRENE Working Papers 12-02, IRENE Institute of Economic Research.
- Olper,Alessandro, & Raimondi,Valentina & Cavicchioli,Daniele & Vigani,Mauro, 2012. "Does the Common Agricultural Policy Reduce Farm Labour Migration? Panel data analysis across EU regions," Factor Markets Working Papers 133, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Taryn Dinkelman & Sam Schulhofer-Wohl, 2012. "Migration, congestion externalities, and the evaluation of spatial investments," Working Papers 700, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Leah Brooks & Yosh Halberstam & Justin Phillips, 2012. "Spending within limits: Evidence from municipal fiscal restraints," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2012-52, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Ronny Freier & Christian Odendahl, 2012. "Do Absolute Majorities Spend Less?: Evidence from Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1239, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Aliprantis, Dionissi, 2012. "Assessing the evidence on neighborhood effects from Moving to Opportunity," Working Paper 1122R, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, revised 30 Dec 2012.
- Tom Broekel, 2012. "The co-evolution of proximities - a network level study," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1217, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Sep 2012.
- Mika Kortelainen & Tuukka Saarimaa, 2012. "Do homeowners benefit urban neighborhoods? Evidence from housing prices," Working Papers 36, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Ulrich Zierahn, 2012. "The effect of market access on the labor market: Evidence from German reunification," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201239, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).