The effect of effective tax rate differentials and clustering on investment in Belgium
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2012-09-16 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2012-09-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2012-09-16 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-GEO-2012-09-16 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-PBE-2012-09-16 (Public Economics)
- NEP-URE-2012-09-16 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ete:vivwps:28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (library EBIB). General contact details of provider: https://feb.kuleuven.be/VIVES/vivesenglish/general/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .