Report NEP-ACC-2012-09-16This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ojo, Marianne, 2012. "The need for global adoption and adaptation of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS): post Enron consequences and the restoration of confidence to capital markets following the 2008 finan," MPRA Paper 41135, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2012071 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Richard Kneller & Danny McGowan, 2012. "Tax Policy and Firm Entry and Exit Dynamics: Evidence from OECD Countries," Working Papers 12006, Bangor Business School, Prifysgol Bangor University (Cymru / Wales).
- Michael Keen & Kai A. Konrad, 2012. "International Tax Competition and Coordination," Working Papers international_tax_competi, Max Planck Institute for Tax Law and Public Finance.
- Tim Goesaert, 2012. "The effect of effective tax rate differentials and clustering on investment in Belgium," Working Papers VIVES Research Centre for Regional Economics 28, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, VIVES Research Centre for Regional Economics.
- Kevin B. Moore, 2012. "Effective tax rates and measures of business size," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2012-58, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Luc Behaghel & Adrien Lorenceau & Simon Quantin, 2012. "Tax exemptions and rural development: Evidence from a quasi-experiment," PSE Working Papers halshs-00728195, HAL.
- Timothy P. Hubbard & Justin Svec, 2012. "A Model of Tradeable Capital Tax Permits," Working Papers 1202, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- May Elsayyad, 2012. "Bargaining over Tax Information Exchange," Working Papers bargaining_over_tax_infor, Max Planck Institute for Tax Law and Public Finance.