Report NEP-PBE-2012-09-16This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Keunjae Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Timothy P. Hubbard & Justin Svec, 2012. "A Model of Tradeable Capital Tax Permits," Working Papers 1202, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Richard Kneller & Danny McGowan, 2012. "Tax Policy and Firm Entry and Exit Dynamics: Evidence from OECD Countries," Working Papers 12006, Bangor Business School, Prifysgol Bangor University (Cymru / Wales).
- Valletta Giacomo, 2012. "Health, Fairness and Taxation," Research Memorandum 017, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Michael Keen & Kai A. Konrad, 2012. "International Tax Competition and Coordination," Working Papers international_tax_competi, Max Planck Institute for Tax Law and Public Finance.
- Leah Brooks & Yosh Halberstam & Justin Phillips, 2012. "Spending within limits: Evidence from municipal fiscal restraints," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2012-52, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Tim Goesaert, 2012. "The effect of effective tax rate differentials and clustering on investment in Belgium," Working Papers VIVES Research Centre for Regional Economics 28, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, VIVES Research Centre for Regional Economics.
- Kevin B. Moore, 2012. "Effective tax rates and measures of business size," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2012-58, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Vranceanu, Radu & Besancenot, Damien, 2012. "The spending multiplier in a time of massive public debt : the euro area case," ESSEC Working Papers WP1209, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School, revised 11 Feb 2012.
- Ronny Freier & Christian Odendahl, 2012. "Do Absolute Majorities Spend Less?: Evidence from Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1239, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- May Elsayyad, 2012. "Bargaining over Tax Information Exchange," Working Papers bargaining_over_tax_infor, Max Planck Institute for Tax Law and Public Finance.
- Afonso, António & Jalles, João Tovar, 2012. "Revisiting fiscal sustainability: panel cointegration and structural breaks in OECD countries," Working Paper Series 1465, European Central Bank.
- Naomi E. Feldman & Bradley J. Ruffle, 2012. "The impact of tax exclusive and inclusive prices on demand," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2012-50, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Luc Behaghel & Adrien Lorenceau & Simon Quantin, 2012. "Tax exemptions and rural development: Evidence from a quasi-experiment," PSE Working Papers halshs-00728195, HAL.
- John Knight, 2012. "China as a Developmental State," CSAE Working Paper Series 2012-13, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Isabel Correia & Emmanuel Farhi & Juan Pablo Nicolini & Pedro Teles, 2012. "Unconventional fiscal policy at the zero bound," Working Papers 698, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Mika Kortelainen & Tuukka Saarimaa, 2012. "Do homeowners benefit urban neighborhoods? Evidence from housing prices," Working Papers 36, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Baum, Anja & Checherita-Westphal, Cristina & Rother, Philipp, 2012. "Debt and growth: new evidence for the euro area," Working Paper Series 1450, European Central Bank.