Power calculations for global and local Moran's
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniel Griffith, 2006. "Hidden negative spatial autocorrelation," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 335-355, October.
- J. Keith Ord & Arthur Getis, 2001. "Testing for Local Spatial Autocorrelation in the Presence of Global Autocorrelation," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(3), pages 411-432, August.
- Pierre Goovaerts & Geoffrey M. Jacquez, 2005. "Detection of temporal changes in the spatial distribution of cancer rates using local Moran’s I and geostatistically simulated spatial neutral models," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 137-159, October.
- Sawa, Takamitsu, 1978. "The exact moments of the least squares estimator for the autoregressive model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 159-172, October.
- M Tiefelsdorf & B Boots, 1995. "The Exact Distribution of Moran's I," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 27(6), pages 985-999, June.
- Luc Anselin, 2003. "Spatial Externalities, Spatial Multipliers, And Spatial Econometrics," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 26(2), pages 153-166, April.
- Yee Leung & Chang-Lin Mei & Wen-Xiu Zhang, 2003. "Statistical Test for Local Patterns of Spatial Association," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 35(4), pages 725-744, April.
- L W Hepple, 1998. "Exact Testing for Spatial Autocorrelation among Regression Residuals," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 30(1), pages 85-108, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arif Wismadi & Mark Zuidgeest & Mark Brussel & Martin Maarseveen, 2014. "Spatial Preference Modelling for equitable infrastructure provision: an application of Sen’s Capability Approach," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 19-48, January.
- Yanguang Chen, 2013. "New Approaches for Calculating Moran’s Index of Spatial Autocorrelation," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 8(7), pages 1-14, July.
- Buil-Gil, David & Moretti, Angelo & Langton, Samuel, 2020. "The integrity of crime statistics: Assessing the impact of police data bias on crime mapping," SocArXiv myfhp, Center for Open Science.
- Arbia, Giuseppe & Piras, Gianfranco, 2009. "A new class of spatial concentration measures," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(12), pages 4471-4481, October.
- LeSage, James & Banerjee, Sudipto & Fischer, Manfred M. & Congdon, Peter, 2009. "Spatial statistics: Methods, models & computation," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(8), pages 2781-2785, June.
- Bivand, Roger, 2010. "Exploiting Parallelization in Spatial Statistics: an Applied Survey using R," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 25/2010, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Qing Luo & Daniel A. Griffith & Huayi Wu, 2019. "Spatial autocorrelation for massive spatial data: verification of efficiency and statistical power asymptotics," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 237-269, June.
- Min Xu & Chang-Lin Mei & Na Yan, 2014. "A note on the null distribution of the local spatial heteroscedasticity (LOSH) statistic," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 52(3), pages 697-710, May.
- Herrera Gómez, Marcos & Cid, Juan Carlos & Paz, Jorge Augusto, 2012. "Introducción a la econometría espacial: Una aplicación al estudio de la fecundidad en la Argentina usando R [Introduction to Spatial Econometrics: An application to the study of fertility in Argent," MPRA Paper 41138, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roger S. Bivand & David W. S. Wong, 2018. "Comparing implementations of global and local indicators of spatial association," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 27(3), pages 716-748, September.
- Xuan Yu & Manhong Shen & Weiteng Shen & Xiao Zhang, 2020. "Effects of Land Urbanization on Smog Pollution in China: Estimation of Spatial Autoregressive Panel Data Models," Land, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(9), pages 1-1, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:53:y:2009:i:8:p:2859-2872. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.