Fertility and the user cost of home ownership: Evidence from regional panel data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dettling, Lisa J. & Kearney, Melissa S., 2014.
"House prices and birth rates: The impact of the real estate market on the decision to have a baby,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 82-100.
- Lisa J. Dettling & Melissa Schettini Kearney, 2011. "House Prices and Birth Rates: The Impact of the Real Estate Market on the Decision to Have a Baby," NBER Working Papers 17485, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hashimoto, Yuki & Kondo, Ayako, 2012.
"Long-term effects of labor market conditions on family formation for Japanese youth,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 1-22.
- Yuki Hashimoto & Ayako Kondo, 2010. "Long-term effects of labor market conditions on family formation for Japanese youth," ISER Discussion Paper 0789, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- James Feyrer & Bruce Sacerdote & Ariel Dora Stern, 2008.
"Will the Stork Return to Europe and Japan? Understanding Fertility within Developed Nations,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 22(3), pages 3-22, Summer.
- Bruce Sacerdote & James Feyrer, 2008. "Will the Stork Return to Europe and Japan? Understanding Fertility Within Developed Nations," NBER Working Papers 14114, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ben-Shahar, Danny, 1998. "On the Optimality of the Hybrid Tenure Mode," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 69-92, March.
- Bryant,W. Keith & Zick,Cathleen D., 2006. "The Economic Organization of the Household," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521805278, March.
- George B. Roberts, Chairman, Universities-National Bureau Committee for Economic Research, 1960. "Demographic and Economic Change in Developed Countries," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number univ60-2, January.
- Bryant,W. Keith & Zick,Cathleen D., 2006. "The Economic Organization of the Household," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521801416, March.
More about this item
KeywordsFertility; Home ownership; User cost; Panel data;
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- R21 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Housing Demand
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-03-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2012-03-28 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-URE-2012-03-28 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:37387. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .