Report NEP-LAM-2012-09-16This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- JosÃ© Antonio Ocampo & Daniel Titelman, 2012. "Regional Monetary Cooperation in Latin America," Finance Working Papers 23324, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Costas Meghir & Renata Narita & Jean-Marc Robin, 2012. "Wages and Informality in Developing Countries," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1874, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Francisco Javier Sáez-Fernández & Andrés J. Picazo-Tadeo, 2012. "Latin American banking efficiency and use of production factors. Are domestic and foreign banks so different?," Working Papers 1213, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Gerardo della Paolera & Alan M. Taylor, 2012. "Sovereign Debt in Latin America, 1820-1913," NBER Working Papers 18363, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Davide Furceri & Ernesto Crivelli & Joël Toujas-Bernate, 2012. "Can Policies Affect Employment Intensity of Growth? A Cross-Country Analysis," IMF Working Papers 12/218, International Monetary Fund.
- Devlin, Robert & Moguillansky, Graciela, 2012. "What's new in the new industrial policy in Latin America ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6191, The World Bank.
- Kornder, N. & Dronkers, J., 2012. "Do migrant girls always perform better? Differences between the reading and math scores of 15-year-old daughters and sons of migrants in PISA 2009 and variations by region of origin and country of des," Research Memorandum 022, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Herrera Gómez, Marcos & Cid, Juan Carlos & Paz, Jorge Augusto, 2012.
"Introducción a la econometría espacial: Una aplicación al estudio de la fecundidad en la Argentina usando R
[Introduction to Spatial Econometrics: An application to the study of fertility in Argent," MPRA Paper 41138, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pereira, Luiz C. Bresser, 2012. "State–society cycles and political pacts in a national–dependent society: Brazil," Textos para discussão 317, FGV/EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Janet Currie & Tom Vogl, 2012. "Early-Life Health and Adult Circumstance in Developing Countries," NBER Working Papers 18371, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.