Report NEP-DEM-2012-09-16This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. Clarence Nkengne Tsimpo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Graziella Bertocchi & Marianna Brunetti & Costanza Torricelli, 2012. "Is it money or brains? The determinants of intra-family decision power," Centro Studi di Banca e Finanza (CEFIN) (Center for Studies in Banking and Finance) 12062, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- C. Monfardini & S. G. See, 2012. "Birth order and child outcomes: does maternal quality time matter?," Working Papers wp846, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Allen N. Berger & Thomas Kick & Klaus Schaeck, 2012. "Executive Board Composition and Bank Risk Taking," Working Papers 12004, Bangor Business School, Prifysgol Bangor University (Cymru / Wales).
- Barnett, Richard C. & Bhattacharya, Joydeep & Puhakka, Mikko, 2012. "Private versus public old-age security," Staff General Research Papers 35442, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2012022 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gregori Baetschmann, 2012. "Heterogeneity in the Relationship between Happiness and Age: Evidence from the German Socio-Economic Panel," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 472, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Courtney C. Coile & Phillip B. Levine & Robin McKnight, 2012. "Recessions, Older Workers, and Longevity: How Long Are Recessions Good For Your Health?," NBER Working Papers 18361, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew Coleman, 2012. "Pension Payments and Receipts by New Zealand Birth Cohorts, 1916–1986," Working Papers 12_11, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Azad Singh Bali & Mukul G. Asher, 2012. "Coordinating Healthcare and Pension Policies : An Exploratory Study," Labor Economics Working Papers 23325, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Azad Singh Bali & Mukul G. Asher, 2012. "Coordinating Healthcare and Pension Policies : An Exploratory Study," Governance Working Papers 23325, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Josep Pijoan-Mas & Jose-Victor Rios-Rull, 2012. "Heterogeneity in expected longevities," Staff Report 471, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Janet Currie & Tom Vogl, 2012. "Early-Life Health and Adult Circumstance in Developing Countries," NBER Working Papers 18371, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oliver Hutengs & Georg Stadtmann, 2012. "Age Effects in the Okun's Law within the Eurozone," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1243, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Christoph Wunder & Guido Heineck, 2012. "Working Time Preferences, Hours Mismatch and Well-Being of Couples: Are There Spillovers?," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 471, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Basab Dasgupta & Christian Zimmermann, 2012. "Loan regulation and child labor in rural India," Working Papers 2012-027, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Silke Anger, 2012. "The Intergenerational Transmission of Cognitive and Non-cognitive Skills during Adolescence and Young Adulthood," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 473, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Frank Eich & Mauricio Soto & Charleen Gust, 2012. "Reforming the Public Pension System in the Russian Federation," IMF Working Papers 12/201, International Monetary Fund.
- Herrera Gómez, Marcos & Cid, Juan Carlos & Paz, Jorge Augusto, 2012.
"Introducción a la econometría espacial: Una aplicación al estudio de la fecundidad en la Argentina usando R
[Introduction to Spatial Econometrics: An application to the study of fertility in Argent," MPRA Paper 41138, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2012023 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christian Pfeifer & Simon Janssen & Philip Yang & Uschi Backes-Gellner, 2012. "Training Participation of a Firm's Aging Workforce," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0080, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).