Comparative analysis of students training needs regarding Internet and its effects
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas Fuchs & Ludger Wossmann, 2004.
"Computers and student learning: bivariate and multivariate evidence on the availability and use of computers at home and at school,"
Brussels Economic Review,
ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, vol. 47(3-4), pages 359-386.
- Thomas Fuchs & Ludger Wößmann, 2004. "Computers and Student Learning: Bivariate and Multivariate Evidence on the Availability and Use of Computers at Home and at School," CESifo Working Paper Series 1321, CESifo Group Munich.
- Thomas Fuchs & Ludger Wößmann, 2005. "Computers and Student Learning: Bivariate and Multivariate Evidence on the Availability and Use of Computers at Home and at School," ifo Working Paper Series 8, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Austan Goolsbee & Jonathan Guryan, 2006.
"The Impact of Internet Subsidies in Public Schools,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 88(2), pages 336-347, May.
- Austan Goolsbee & Jonathan Guryan, 2002. "The Impact of Internet Subsidies in Public Schools," NBER Working Papers 9090, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
Keywordshigher education; internet role; attitude; academic performance; students’ training needs;
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-08-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2012-08-23 (Education)
- NEP-LAB-2012-08-23 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:40434. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.