Comparative analysis of students training needs regarding Internet and its effects
In this article we will try to realize a comparative study in order to find out if the internet has a positive or a negative role for undergraduate’s university students. The purpose of this study is to identify the perception of undergraduate university students regarding the effects of the internet for their scientific activities and their training needs. The study is based on data obtained from the application of a sample survey which studies the opinion of undegraduate students regarding the role of internet in students education. The sample size was 496 students (students from „Alexandru Ioan Cuza” University of Iasi and from „Stefan cel Mare” University of Suceava.
|Date of creation:||26 Apr 2012|
|Publication status:||Published in "Liveraging technology for learning", Editura Universitara, Bucuresti, 2012 ISSN 2066-026X (2012): pp. 358-356|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Ludwigstraße 33, D-80539 Munich, Germany|
Web page: https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Thomas Fuchs & Ludger Wossmann, 2004.
"Computers and student learning: bivariate and multivariate evidence on the availability and use of computers at home and at school,"
Brussels Economic Review,
ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, vol. 47(3-4), pages 359-386.
- Thomas Fuchs & Ludger WÃ¶ÃŸmann, 2004. "Computers and Student Learning: Bivariate and Multivariate Evidence on the Availability and Use of Computers at Home and at School," CESifo Working Paper Series 1321, CESifo Group Munich.
- Thomas Fuchs & Ludger WÃ¶ÃŸmann, 2005. "Computers and Student Learning: Bivariate and Multivariate Evidence on the Availability and Use of Computers at Home and at School," ifo Working Paper Series 8, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Austan Goolsbee & Jonathan Guryan, 2006. "The Impact of Internet Subsidies in Public Schools," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 88(2), pages 336-347, May.
- Austan Goolsbee & Jonathan Guryan, 2002. "The Impact of Internet Subsidies in Public Schools," NBER Working Papers 9090, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:40434. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.