Ronald Coase y los costos de transacción
[Ronald Coase and the transaction costs]
This paper relates to the implications of transaction costs in Ronald Coase. The economics of transaction costs (TCE) is a first-order theoretical framework for understanding both the constraints to the development of the company to warn gaps in current public policy developments with important implications. Finally it provides observations of public policy aimed at correcting deviations of government experience.
|Date of creation:||Jul 2012|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Ludwigstraße 33, D-80539 Munich, Germany|
Web page: https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Coase, R H, 1988. "The Nature of the Firm: Meaning," Journal of Law, Economics and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 4(1), pages 19-32, Spring.
- Robert W. Hahn & Richard L. Schmalensee & Roger Noll & Robert Stavins & Lester B. Lave & George C. Eads & Milton Russell & V. Kerry Smith & Maureen L. Cropper & Paul R. Portney & Kenneth J. Arrow, 1996. "Benefit-Cost Analysis in Environmental, Health, and Safety Regulation," Books, American Enterprise Institute, number 51790.
- R. H. Coase, 1935. "The Problem of Duopoly Reconsidered," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 2(2), pages 137-143.
- Coase, R H, 1988. "The Nature of the Firm: Origin," Journal of Law, Economics and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 4(1), pages 3-17, Spring.
- Coase, R H, 1988. "The Nature of the Firm: Influence," Journal of Law, Economics and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 4(1), pages 33-47, Spring.
- repec:uwp:landec:v:41:y:1965:i:2:p:161-167 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:reg:rpubli:98 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:39997. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.