The influence of stress and satisfaction on productivity
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gurmu, Shiferaw & Rilstone, Paul & Stern, Steven, 1998. "Semiparametric estimation of count regression models1," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 123-150, November.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1991:81:9:1148-1152_7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Heaney, Catherine A. & Israel, Barbara A. & House, James S., 1994. "Chronic job insecurity among automobile workers: Effects on job satisfaction and health," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 1431-1437, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cristina Borra & Francisco Gómez-García, 2016.
"Wellbeing at Work and the Great Recession: The Effect of Others’ Unemployment,"
Journal of Happiness Studies,
Springer, vol. 17(5), pages 1939-1962, October.
- Cristina Borra Marcos & Francisco Gómez-García, 2014. "Wellbeing at work and the Great Recession: The effect of others' unemployment," Working Papers. Serie EC 2014-04, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Halkos, George & Bousinakis, Dimitrios, 2016. "The effect of crisis on employees’ stress and dissatisfaction," MPRA Paper 70107, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsStress; satisfaction; productivity;
- J08 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics Policies
- J81 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards - - - Working Conditions
- J01 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics: General
- M12 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Personnel Management; Executives; Executive Compensation
- M50 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:39654. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .