Attitude Differentiates The Brand Selection (From the view of Generation Y people)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hasan, Syed Akif & Subhani, Muhammad Imtiaz & Osman, Ms. Amber, 2012. "What affects the most to the recall and recognition of brand symbols?," MPRA Paper 39098, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kokkinaki, Flora & Lunt, Peter, 1999. "The effect of advertising message involvement on brand attitude accessibility," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 41-51, February.
- Bearden, William O & Etzel, Michael J, 1982. " Reference Group Influence on Product and Brand Purchase Decisions," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(2), pages 183-194, September.
More about this item
KeywordsPositive Attitude; Negative attitude; Brand selection; Generation Y; Categorical regression;
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- C42 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Survey Methods
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
- C01 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Econometrics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:39592. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .