Leveraging brand equity to attract human capital
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gary S. Becker & Casey B. Mulligan, 1997. "The Endogenous Determination of Time Preference," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 112(3), pages 729-758.
- Sirgy, M Joseph, 1982. " Self-Concept in Consumer Behavior: A Critical Review," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(3), pages 287-300, December.
- Bearden, William O & Etzel, Michael J, 1982. " Reference Group Influence on Product and Brand Purchase Decisions," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(2), pages 183-194, September.
- Hiltrop, Jean-Marie, 1999. "The quest for the best: human resource practices to attract and retain talent," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 422-430, August.
- Myers, Stewart C., 1977. "Determinants of corporate borrowing," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 147-175, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Howard Adler & Richard Ghiselli, 2015. "The Importance of Compensation and Benefits on University Students¡¯ Perceptions of Organizations as Potential Employers," Journal of Management and Strategy, Journal of Management and Strategy, Sciedu Press, vol. 6(1), pages 1-9, February.
- Linn Viktoria Rampl & Christian Opitz & Isabell M. Welpe & Peter Kenning, 2016. "The role of emotions in decision-making on employer brands: insights from functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI)," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 361-374, June.
- repec:kap:mktlet:v:28:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11002-017-9424-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- John Kim & Kenneth York & Jeen-Su Lim, 2011. "The role of brands in recruitment: A mixed-brand strategy approach," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 22(2), pages 165-179, June.
More about this item
KeywordsBrand equity; Marketing; Human resources;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:mktlet:v:18:y:2007:i:3:p:149-164. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .