Reclaiming Institutions as a Form of Capital
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Romer, Paul M, 1986. "Increasing Returns and Long-run Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(5), pages 1002-1037, October.
- Masahiko Aoki, 2013.
"Endogenizing institutions and institutional changes,"
Chapters,in: Comparative Institutional Analysis, chapter 16, pages 267-297
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Aoki, Masahiko, 2007. "Endogenizing institutions and institutional changes," Journal of Institutional Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(01), pages 1-31, April.
- Johannes W. Fedderke & John M. Luiz, 2008. "Does human capital generate social and institutional capital? Exploring evidence from South African time series data," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 60(4), pages 649-682, October.
- Coase, R H, 1992.
"The Institutional Structure of Production,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, pages 713-719.
- Bob Evans & Marko Joas & Susan Sundback & Kate Theobald, 2006. "Governing local sustainability," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(6), pages 849-867.
- repec:mes:jeciss:v:40:y:2006:i:1:p:1-25 is not listed on IDEAS
- Harald Bauder, 2005. "Institutional Capital and Labour Devaluation: The Non-Recognition of Foreign Credentials in Germany," European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 2(1), pages 75-93.
- Pierre Berthelier & Alain Desdoigts & Jacques Ould Aoudia, 2004. "Profils institutionnels," Revue Française d'Économie, Programme National Persée, vol. 19(1), pages 121-196.
- Narayan, Deepa & Pritchett, Lant, 1999.
"Cents and Sociability: Household Income and Social Capital in Rural Tanzania,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 47(4), pages 871-897, July.
- Narayan, Deepa & Pritchett, Lant, 1997. "Cents and sociability : household income and social capital in rural Tanzania," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1796, The World Bank.
- Ahsan, Syed M., 2001.
"Institutional Framework and Poverty: A Transition Economy Perspective,"
WIDER Working Paper Series
136, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Syed M. Ahsan, 2001. "Institutional Framework and Poverty: A Transition Economy Perspective," CESifo Working Paper Series 593, CESifo Group Munich.
- Searle, John R., 2005. "What is an institution?," Journal of Institutional Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(01), pages 1-22, June.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul, Bénédique, 2009. "Institutional capital: A new analytical framework on theory and actions for economic development," MPRA Paper 39018, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:rss:jnljms:v2i4p3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paul, Bénédique, 2012. "Technology and institutions: Theoretical aspects of institutional innovation and its deficiency in Haiti," MPRA Paper 39140, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paul, Bénédique & Garrabé, Michel, 2011.
"Le capital institutionnel dans l'analyse du développement : Prolongement théorique et premier test empirique
[Institutional Capital in Economic Development Analysis: Theoretical Continuation and Fi," MPRA Paper 39016, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsInstitutions; Institutional Capital; Institutionalism;
- B52 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:39017. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .