Reclaiming Institutions as a Form of Capital
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Romer, Paul M, 1986. "Increasing Returns and Long-run Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(5), pages 1002-1037, October.
- Masahiko Aoki, 2013.
"Endogenizing institutions and institutional changes,"
Chapters,in: Comparative Institutional Analysis, chapter 16, pages 267-297
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Aoki, Masahiko, 2007. "Endogenizing institutions and institutional changes," Journal of Institutional Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(01), pages 1-31, April.
- Johannes W. Fedderke & John M. Luiz, 2008. "Does human capital generate social and institutional capital? Exploring evidence from South African time series data," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 60(4), pages 649-682, October.
- Coase, R H, 1992.
"The Institutional Structure of Production,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 82(4), pages 713-719, September.
- Bob Evans & Marko Joas & Susan Sundback & Kate Theobald, 2006. "Governing local sustainability," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(6), pages 849-867.
- repec:mes:jeciss:v:40:y:2006:i:1:p:1-25 is not listed on IDEAS
- Harald Bauder, 2005. "Institutional Capital and Labour Devaluation: The Non-Recognition of Foreign Credentials in Germany," European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 2(1), pages 75-93.
- Pierre Berthelier & Alain Desdoigts & Jacques Ould Aoudia, 2004. "Profils institutionnels," Revue Française d'Économie, Programme National Persée, vol. 19(1), pages 121-196.
- Narayan, Deepa & Pritchett, Lant, 1999.
"Cents and Sociability: Household Income and Social Capital in Rural Tanzania,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 47(4), pages 871-897, July.
- Narayan, Deepa & Pritchett, Lant, 1997. "Cents and sociability : household income and social capital in rural Tanzania," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1796, The World Bank.
- G. Hodgson., 2007. "What Are Institutions?," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 8.
- Ahsan, Syed M., 2001.
"Institutional Framework and Poverty: A Transition Economy Perspective,"
WIDER Working Paper Series
136, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Syed M. Ahsan, 2001. "Institutional Framework and Poverty: A Transition Economy Perspective," CESifo Working Paper Series 593, CESifo Group Munich.
- Searle, John R., 2005. "What is an institution?," Journal of Institutional Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(01), pages 1-22, June.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul, Bénédique, 2009. "Institutional capital: A new analytical framework on theory and actions for economic development," MPRA Paper 39018, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:rss:jnljms:v2i4p3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paul, Bénédique, 2012. "Technology and institutions: Theoretical aspects of institutional innovation and its deficiency in Haiti," MPRA Paper 39140, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paul, Bénédique & Garrabé, Michel, 2011.
"Le capital institutionnel dans l'analyse du développement : Prolongement théorique et premier test empirique
[Institutional Capital in Economic Development Analysis: Theoretical Continuation and Fi," MPRA Paper 39016, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsInstitutions; Institutional Capital; Institutionalism;
- B52 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:39017. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.