Governing local sustainability
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul, Bénédique, 2009. "Institutional capital: A new analytical framework on theory and actions for economic development," MPRA Paper 39018, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Howes & Liana Wortley & Ruth Potts & Aysin Dedekorkut-Howes & Silvia Serrao-Neumann & Julie Davidson & Timothy Smith & Patrick Nunn, 2017. "Environmental Sustainability: A Case of Policy Implementation Failure?," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(2), pages 1-17, January.
- Paul, Bénédique, 2009. "Reclaiming Institutions as a Form of Capital," MPRA Paper 39017, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas Hoppe & Arjen van der Vegt & Peter Stegmaier, 2016. "Presenting a Framework to Analyze Local Climate Policy and Action in Small and Medium-Sized Cities," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(9), pages 1-41, August.
- Jose M. Barrutia & Carmen Echebarria & Patrick Hartmann & Vanessa Apaolaza & Ainhize Eletxigerra & Alexander Velez, 2015. "Towards Territorial Sustainability Systems: A step forward," ERSA conference papers ersa15p1238, European Regional Science Association.
- Marko Joas & Bob Evans & Kate Theobald, 2007. "Local Agenda 21 in Europe. The second phase of ecological modernisation in local government (English version)," EKONOMIAZ. Revista vasca de Economía, Gobierno Vasco / Eusko Jaurlaritza / Basque Government, vol. 64(01), pages 92-105.
- Shona Johnstone & Rosalyn A. V. Robison & Rachel Manning, 2013. "Delivering Social Sustainability Outcomes in New Communities: The Role of the Elected Councillor," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(11), pages 1-29, November.
- Beau Warbroek & Thomas Hoppe, 2017. "Modes of Governing and Policy of Local and Regional Governments Supporting Local Low-Carbon Energy Initiatives; Exploring the Cases of the Dutch Regions of Overijssel and Fryslân," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(1), pages 1-36, January.
- Carmen Echebarria & Jose M. Barrutia, 2013. "Factors Affecting the Attitude of Local Authorities towards Local Agenda 21," ERSA conference papers ersa13p1082, European Regional Science Association.
- Carmen Echebarria & Jose M. Barrutia & Itziar Aguado & Vanessa Apaolaza & Patrick Hartmann, 2016. "Capturing the benefits that emerge from regional sustainability networks: The Castile–La Mancha network of sustainable cities and towns," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 95, pages 27-49, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jenpmg:v:49:y:2006:i:6:p:849-867. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CJEP20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .