Institutional Capital: Competitive Advantage In Light Of The N Ew Institutionalism In Organization Theory
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yang, Zhilin & Jiang, Ling (Alice), 2015. "Managing corporate crisis in China: Sentiment, reason, and law," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 193-201.
- Dieter Sadowski & Oliver Ludewig, 2003. "Organisational Capital: The Power of an Economic Metaphor: Organisational Capital in German Establishments," IAAEG Discussion Papers until 2011 200302, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).
- Fitria Astuti Firman, 2017. "The Government Policies Effect on Initiation and Implementation of the Project: A Conceptual Model," GATR Journals jmmr136, Global Academy of Training and Research (GATR) Enterprise.
- Kshetri, Nir & Dholakia, Nikhilesh, 2009. "Professional and trade associations in a nascent and formative sector of a developing economy: A case study of the NASSCOM effect on the Indian offshoring industry," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 225-239, June.
- Albers, Sascha & Heuermann, Caroline, 2012. "Competitive dynamics across industries: An analysis of inter-industry competition in German passenger transportation," Working Paper Series 109, University of Cologne, Department of Business Policy and Logistics.
- Kshetri, Nir & Ajami, Riad, 2008. "Institutional reforms in the Gulf Cooperation Council economies: A conceptual framework," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 300-318, September.
More about this item
KeywordsCompetitive Advantage; Institutional Capital; Neoinstitutional Organization Theory; Strategic Management;
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
- M1 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sbr:abstra:v:55:y:2003:i:3:p:220-241. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (sbr). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fbmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .