Institutional capital: A new analytical framework on theory and actions for economic development
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bob Evans & Marko Joas & Susan Sundback & Kate Theobald, 2006. "Governing local sustainability," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(6), pages 849-867.
- Harald Bauder, 2005. "Institutional Capital and Labour Devaluation: The Non-Recognition of Foreign Credentials in Germany," European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 2(1), pages 75-93.
- Pierre Berthelier & Alain Desdoigts & Jacques Ould Aoudia, 2004. "Profils institutionnels," Revue Française d'Économie, Programme National Persée, vol. 19(1), pages 121-196.
- Johannes W. Fedderke & John M. Luiz, 2008. "Does human capital generate social and institutional capital? Exploring evidence from South African time series data," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 60(4), pages 649-682, October.
- James A. Robinson & Daron Acemoglu, 2000. "Political Losers as a Barrier to Economic Development," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(2), pages 126-130, May.
- Paul, Bénédique, 2009. "Reclaiming Institutions as a Form of Capital," MPRA Paper 39017, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mamoon, D., 2007. "Good Institutions and Fair Trade," ISS Working Papers - General Series 18744, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
More about this item
Keywordsinstitutions; institutional capital; sustainable economic development;
- O17 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Formal and Informal Sectors; Shadow Economy; Institutional Arrangements
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
- B52 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:39018. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .