A Simple Model of Educational Production
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Angrist, Joshua D & Lavy, Victor, 2001.
"Does Teacher Training Affect Pupil Learning? Evidence from Matched Comparisons in Jerusalem Public Schools,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 19(2), pages 343-369, April.
- Joshua D. Angrist & Victor Lavy, 1998. "Does Teacher Training Affect Pupil Learning? Evidence from Matched Comparisons in Jerusalem Public Schools," NBER Working Papers 6781, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adel Ben Youssef & Mounir Dahmani, 2008. "The Impact of ICT on Student Performance in Higher Education: Direct Effects, Indirect Effects and Organisational Change," Post-Print halshs-00936560, HAL.
- Buda, Rodolphe, 2009. "Learning-Testing Process in Classroom: An Empirical Simulation Model," MPRA Paper 12146, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christian Jaag, 2005. "Hidden Teacher Effort in Educational Production: Monitoring vs. Merit Pay," HEW 0503003, EconWPA.
More about this item
KeywordsSchools; Education; Educational Production;
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-10-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2006-10-21 (Education)
- NEP-HRM-2006-10-21 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-URE-2006-10-21 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:338. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .