Analysis of Purchasing power parity with data for Macedonia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Aasim M. Husain & Ashoka Mody & Nienke Oomes & Robin Brooks & Kenneth Rogoff, 2003.
"Evolution and Performance of Exchange Rate Regimes,"
IMF Working Papers
03/243, International Monetary Fund.
- Robin Brooks & Kenneth Rogoff & Ashoka Mody & Nienke Oomes & Aasim M. Husain, 2004. "Evolution and Performance of Exchange Rate Regimes," IMF Occasional Papers 229, International Monetary Fund.
- Bogoev, Jane & Bojceva Terzijan, Sultanija & Égert, Balázs & Petrovska, Magdalena, 2008.
"Real Exchange Rate Dynamics in Macedonia: Old Wisdoms and New Insights,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 2, pages 1-19.
- Bogoev, Jane & Bojceva Terzijan, Sultanija & Égert, Balázs & Petrovska, Magdalena, 2007. "Real exchange rate dynamics in Macedonia: Old wisdoms and new insights," Economics Discussion Papers 2007-37, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Jane Bogoev & Sultanija Bojceva Terzijan & Balazs Egert & Magdalena Petrovska, 2008. "Real Exchange Rate Dynamics in Macedonia: Old Wisdoms and New Insights," Working Papers 2008-01, National Bank of the Republic of Macedonia.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- A. Oznur Umit, 2016. "Stationarity of Real Exchange Rates in the ¡°Fragile Five¡±: Analysis with Structural Breaks," International Journal of Economics and Finance, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 8(4), pages 254-270, April.
More about this item
KeywordsPPP; Exchange rate; Co-integration; unit root; stationarity;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:32023. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .