Report NEP-OPM-2011-07-13This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gunes Kamber & Christoph Thoenissen, 2011. "Financial intermediation and the international business cycle: The case of small countries with big banks," CDMA Working Paper Series 201108, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Massimo Antonini & Kevin Lee & Jacinta Pires, "undated". "Public Sector Debt Dynamics: The Persistence and Sources of Shocks to Debt in Ten EU Countries," Discussion Papers 11/08, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Maurice J. Roche & Michael J. Moore, 2009. "Solving Exchange Rate Puzzles with neither Sticky Prices nor Trade Costs," Working Papers 001, Ryerson University, Department of Economics.
- Carfì, David & Schilirò, Daniele, 2010. "Crisis in the Euro area: coopetitive game solutions as new policy tools," MPRA Paper 31891, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 26 Jun 2011.
- Ippei Fujiwara & Tomoyuki Nakajima & Nao Sudo & Yuki Teranishi, 2011. "Global Liquidity Trap," KIER Working Papers 780, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Josheski, Dushko & Koteski, Cane, 2011. "Analysis of Purchasing power parity with data for Macedonia," MPRA Paper 32023, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2011.
- Schüder, Stefan, 2011. "Monetary policy trade-offs in a portfolio model with endogenous asset supply," MPRA Paper 32019, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Teng, Faxin & Meier, Claudia & Kamenev, Dmitry & Klein, Martin, 2011. "Trade integration,restructuring and global imbalances --A tale of two countries," MPRA Paper 31946, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Herzog, Ryan W., 2010. "Explaining the saving-investment relationship with threshold effects," MPRA Paper 32087, University Library of Munich, Germany.