Pricing to Market in Business Cycle Models
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- V. V Chari & Patrick J. Kehoe & Ellen R. McGrattan, 2002.
"Can Sticky Price Models Generate Volatile and Persistent Real Exchange Rates?,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 69(3), pages 533-563.
- V. V. Chari & Patrick J. Kehoe & Ellen R. McGrattan, 1998. "Can sticky price models generate volatile and persistent real exchange rates?," Staff Report 223, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- V.V. Chari & Patrick J. Kehoe & Ellen R. McGrattan, 2000. "Can Sticky Price Models Generate Volatile and Persistent Real Exchange Rates?," NBER Working Papers 7869, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- V. V. Chari & Patrick J. Kehoe & Ellen R. McGrattan, 2002. "Can sticky price models generate volatile and persistent real exchange rates?," Staff Report 277, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Morten O. Ravn & Stephanie Schmitt-Grohé & Martín Uribe, 2007.
"Pricing to Habits and the Law of One Price,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 97(2), pages 232-238, May.
- Morten Ravn & Stephanie Schmitt-Grohe & Martin Uribe, 2006. "Pricing to Habits and the Law of One Price," NBER Working Papers 12731, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ravn, Morten O & Schmitt-Grohé, Stephanie & Uribe, Martín, 2007. "Pricing to Habits and the Law of One Price," CEPR Discussion Papers 6030, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Morten O. Ravn & Stephanie Schmitt-Grohe & Martin Uribe, 2006. "Pricing to Habits and the Law of One Price," Economics Working Papers ECO2006/40, European University Institute.
- George Alessandria, 2005. "Consumer search, price dispersion, and international relative price volatility," Working Papers 05-9, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Dotsey & Margarida Duarte, 2017.
"How Important is the Currency Denomination of Exports in Open Economy Models?,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 23, pages 1-18, January.
- Michael Dotsey & Margarida Duarte, 2009. "How Important is the Currency Denomination of Exports in Open-Economy Models?," Working Papers tecipa-383, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Margarida Duarte & Michael Dotsey, 2011. "How Important is the Currency Denomination of Exports in Open Economy Models?," 2011 Meeting Papers 380, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Michael Dotsey & Margarida Duarte, 2009. "How important is the currency denomination of exports in open-economy models?," Working Papers 09-32, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Cooke, Dudley, 2014. "Pricing-to-market and optimal interest rate policy," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 187, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Punnoose Jacob & Lenno Uuskula, 2016. "Deep habits and exchange rate pass-through," CAMA Working Papers 2016-17, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Yuko Imura, 2013. "Endogenous Trade Participation with Incomplete Exchange Rate Pass-Through," Staff Working Papers 13-30, Bank of Canada.
- Pennings, Steven, 2017. "Pass-through of competitors' exchange rates to US import and producer prices," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 41-56.
More about this item
Keywordspricing to market; law of one price; incomplete pass-through; international correlations; international business cycle; sticky prices; pass-through coefficient;
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-05-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2010-05-15 (Central Banking)
- NEP-DGE-2010-05-15 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MAC-2010-05-15 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-OPM-2010-05-15 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:22513. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.