Report NEP-OPM-2010-05-15This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Drozd, Lukasz A. & Nosal, Jaromir B., 2010. "Pricing to Market in Business Cycle Models," MPRA Paper 22513, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Linda S. Goldberg & Cedric Tille, 2010. "Micro, Macro, and Strategic Forces in International Trade Invoicing," Working Papers 082010, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Raúl Serrano & Vicente Pinilla, 2010. "Terms of trade of agricultural and food products, 1951‐2000," Documentos de Trabajo (DT-AEHE) 1003, Asociación Española de Historia Económica.
- Karl Whelan, 2010. "Global Imbalances and the Financial Crisis," Working Papers 201013, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Virginie Coudert & Cécile Couharde & Valérie Mignon, 2010. "Exchange Rate Flexibility Across Financial Crises," Working Papers 2010-08, CEPII research center.
- Sami Alpanda & Kevin Kotze & Geoffrey Woglom, 2010. "Should Central Banks of Small Open Economies Respond to Exchange Rate Fluctuations? The Case of South Africa," Working Papers 174, Economic Research Southern Africa.