Global imbalances and the financial crisis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abdala Rioja, Yamile E, 2011. "All Things Considered: The Interaction of the Reasons for the Financial Crisis," MPRA Paper 33408, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:bla:ecopol:v:29:y:2017:i:3:p:179-208 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pasquale Tridico, 2011. "Varieties of capitalism and responses to the Financial Crisis: the European social Model versus the US Model," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0129, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- John Whalley & Manmohan Agarwal & Jing Wang & Sean Walsh & Chen Yan, 2011. "Linking External Sector Imbalances and Changing Financial Instability before the 2008 Financial Crisis," NBER Working Papers 17645, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsGlobal Financial Crisis; 2008-2009; Regional economic disparities; International economic relations;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-05-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2010-05-15 (Banking)
- NEP-CBA-2010-05-15 (Central Banking)
- NEP-OPM-2010-05-15 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
- NEP-REG-2010-05-15 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucn:wpaper:201013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nicolas Clifton). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/educdie.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .