A dynamic factor model of the coincident indicators for the US transportation sector
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Kajal Lahiri & Wenxiong Yao, 2004. "A dynamic factor model of the coincident indicators for the US transportation sector," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(10), pages 595-600.
References listed on IDEAS
- Humphreys, Brad R. & Maccini, Louis J. & Schuh, Scott, 2001.
"Input and output inventories,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 347-375, April.
- Brad R Humphreys & Louis J Maccini & Scott Schuh, 1997. "Input and Output Inventories," Economics Working Paper Archive 391, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Brad R Humphreys & Louis J Maccini & Scott Schuh, 2000. "Input and Output Inventories," Economics Working Paper Archive 426, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Brad R. Humphreys & Louis J. Maccini & Scott Schuh, 1997. "Input and output inventories," Working Papers 97-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Harding, Don & Pagan, Adrian, 2002.
"Dissecting the cycle: a methodological investigation,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 365-381, March.
- Don Harding & Adrian Pagan, 2000. "Disecting the Cycle: A Methodological Investigation," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1164, Econometric Society.
- Feenberg, Daniel & Miron, Jeffrey A, 1997.
"Improving the Accessibility of the NBER's Historical Data,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 15(3), pages 293-299, July.
- Daniel Feenberg & Jeffrey A. Miron, 1995. "Improving the Accessibility of the NBER's Historical Data," NBER Working Papers 5186, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel Feenberg & Jeffrey A. Miron, 1995. "Improving the Accessibility of the NBER's Historical Data," Macroeconomics 9507001, EconWPA.
- Kajal Lahiri & Wenxiong Yao, 2004. "The predictive power of an experimental transportation output index," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(3), pages 149-152.
- Chang-Jin Kim & Charles R. Nelson, 1998. "Business Cycle Turning Points, A New Coincident Index, And Tests Of Duration Dependence Based On A Dynamic Factor Model With Regime Switching," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 80(2), pages 188-201, May.
- Atish R. Ghosh & Holger C. Wolf, 1997. "Geographical and Sectoral Shocks in the U.S. Business Cycle," NBER Working Papers 6180, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kajal Lahiri & Herman O. Stekler & Wenxiong Yao & Peg Young, 2003. "Monthly Output Index for the U.S. Transportation Sector," Discussion Papers 03-12, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Gerhard Bry & Charlotte Boschan, 1971. "Cyclical Analysis of Time Series: Selected Procedures and Computer Programs," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number bry_71-1, January.
- Layton, Allan P & Moore, Geoffrey H, 1989. "Leading Indicators for the Service Sector," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 7(3), pages 379-386, July.
- Hamilton, James D, 1989. "A New Approach to the Economic Analysis of Nonstationary Time Series and the Business Cycle," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(2), pages 357-384, March.
- Robert J. Gordon, 1992. "Productivity in the Transportation Sector," NBER Chapters,in: Output Measurement in the Service Sectors, pages 371-427 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zarnowitz, Victor, 1992. "Business Cycles," National Bureau of Economic Research Books, University of Chicago Press, number 9780226978901.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:empeco:v:53:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s00181-016-1158-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jason Angelopoulos & Costas I. Chlomoudis, 2017. "A Generalized Dynamic Factor Model for the U.S. Port Sector," SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, University of Piraeus, vol. 67(1), pages 22-37, January-M.
- Dubrovsky, Valery & Yaroshevich, Natalya & Kuzmin, Evgeny, 2016. "Transactional approach in assessment of operational performance of companies in transport infrastructure," MPRA Paper 72001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pankaj Maheshwari & Romesh Khaddar & Pushkin Kachroo & Alexander Paz, 2016. "Dynamic Modeling of Performance Indices for Planning of Sustainable Transportation Systems," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 371-393, March.
- Francisco Corona & Pilar Poncela & Esther Ruiz, 2017.
"Determining the number of factors after stationary univariate transformations,"
Springer, vol. 53(1), pages 351-372, August.
- Corona, Francisco & Poncela, Maria Pilar & Ruiz, Esther, 2016. "Determining the number of factors after stationary univariate transformations," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws1602, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Edwards, Seanicaa & Allen, Albert J. & Shaik, Saleem, 2006. "Market Structure Conduct Performance (SCP) Hypothesis Revisited using Stochastic Frontier Efficiency Analysis," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21350, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
Keywordsdynamic factor model; coincident indicator; transportation sector;
- E00 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:22360. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .