Improving the Accessibility of the NBER's Historical Data
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Feenberg, Daniel & Miron, Jeffrey A, 1997. "Improving the Accessibility of the NBER's Historical Data," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 15(3), pages 293-299, July.
- Daniel Feenberg & Jeffrey A. Miron, 1995. "Improving the Accessibility of the NBER's Historical Data," Macroeconomics 9507001, EconWPA.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mankiw, N Gregory & Miron, Jeffrey A & Weil, David N, 1987.
"The Adjustment of Expectations to a Change in Regime: A Study of the Founding of the Federal Reserve,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 77(3), pages 358-374, June.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & Jeffrey A. Miron & David N. Weil, 1987. "The Adjustment of Expectations to a Change in Regime: A Study of the Founding of the Federal Reserve," NBER Working Papers 2124, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kajal Lahiri & Wenxiong Yao, 2004.
"A dynamic factor model of the coincident indicators for the US transportation sector,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(10), pages 595-600.
- Lahiri, Kajal & Yao, Wenxiong, 2004. "A dynamic factor model of the coincident indicators for the US transportation sector," MPRA Paper 22360, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stock, James H. & Watson, Mark W., 1999.
"Business cycle fluctuations in us macroeconomic time series,"
Handbook of Macroeconomics,in: J. B. Taylor & M. Woodford (ed.), Handbook of Macroeconomics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 1, pages 3-64
- James H. Stock & Mark W. Watson, 1998. "Business Cycle Fluctuations in U.S. Macroeconomic Time Series," NBER Working Papers 6528, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
- C82 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Macroeconomic Data; Data Access
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:5186. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .