Transactional approach in assessment of operational performance of companies in transport infrastructure
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thrall, Grant Ian, 2002. "Business Geography and New Real Estate Market Analysis," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195076363.
- -, 2009. "Trends Shaping Education," Educational Studies, Higher School of Economics, issue 1, pages 19-39.
- Kajal Lahiri & Wenxiong Yao, 2004.
"A dynamic factor model of the coincident indicators for the US transportation sector,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(10), pages 595-600.
- Lahiri, Kajal & Yao, Wenxiong, 2004. "A dynamic factor model of the coincident indicators for the US transportation sector," MPRA Paper 22360, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paul Davidson, 2002. "Financial Markets, Money and the Real World," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 2467.
- Ian Sue Wing & William P. Anderson & T. R. Lakshmanan, 2007. "The Broader Benefits of Transportation Infrastructure," OECD/ITF Joint Transport Research Centre Discussion Papers 2007/10, OECD Publishing.
- Maher, Maria E, 1997. "Transaction Cost Economics and Contractual Relations," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(2), pages 147-170, March.
- Eggertsson,Thrainn, 1990. "Economic Behavior and Institutions," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521348911, October.
- Eskil Heinesen, 1992. "A Note on the Simple Two-Variable CES Transaction Function in Macroeconomic Rationing Models," Discussion Papers 92-08, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- John J. Wallis & Douglass North, 1986. "Measuring the Transaction Sector in the American Economy, 1870-1970," NBER Chapters,in: Long-Term Factors in American Economic Growth, pages 95-162 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:prg:jnlaop:v:2018:y:2018:i:2:id:595:p:3-23 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordstransactionalness; transport infrastructure; transaction costs; performance of transport infrastructure;
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
- L91 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Transportation: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-07-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2016-07-09 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-TRA-2016-07-09 (Transition Economics)
- NEP-TRE-2016-07-09 (Transport Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:72001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.