Transactional approach in assessment of operational performance of companies in transport infrastructure
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thrall, Grant Ian, 2002. "Business Geography and New Real Estate Market Analysis," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195076363.
- -, 2009. "Trends Shaping Education," Educational Studies, Higher School of Economics, issue 1, pages 19-39.
- Kajal Lahiri & Wenxiong Yao, 2004.
"A dynamic factor model of the coincident indicators for the US transportation sector,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(10), pages 595-600.
- Lahiri, Kajal & Yao, Wenxiong, 2004. "A dynamic factor model of the coincident indicators for the US transportation sector," MPRA Paper 22360, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paul Davidson, 2002. "Financial Markets, Money and the Real World," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 2467.
- Ian Sue Wing & William P. Anderson & T. R. Lakshmanan, 2007. "The Broader Benefits of Transportation Infrastructure," OECD/ITF Joint Transport Research Centre Discussion Papers 2007/10, OECD Publishing.
- Maher, Maria E, 1997. "Transaction Cost Economics and Contractual Relations," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(2), pages 147-170, March.
- Eggertsson,Thrainn, 1990. "Economic Behavior and Institutions," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521348911, April.
- Eskil Heinesen, 1992. "A Note on the Simple Two-Variable CES Transaction Function in Macroeconomic Rationing Models," Discussion Papers 92-08, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- John J. Wallis & Douglass North, 1986. "Measuring the Transaction Sector in the American Economy, 1870-1970," NBER Chapters,in: Long-Term Factors in American Economic Growth, pages 95-162 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
Keywordstransactionalness; transport infrastructure; transaction costs; performance of transport infrastructure;
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
- L91 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Transportation: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-07-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2016-07-09 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-TRA-2016-07-09 (Transition Economics)
- NEP-TRE-2016-07-09 (Transport Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:72001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .