Report NEP-CIS-2016-07-09This is the archive for NEP-CIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Confederation of Independent States. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-CIS
The following items were announced in this report:
- Konstantin Fursov & Alena Nefedova & Thomas Thurner, 2016. "What User-Innovators Do that Others Don’T: A Study of Daily Practices," HSE Working papers WP BRP 62/STI/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Matthieu Crozet & Julian Hinz, 2016. "Collateral Damage: The impact of the Russia sanctions on sanctioning countries’ exports," Working Papers 2016-16, CEPII research center.
- Vitaliy Roud & Valeriya Vlasova, 2016. "Firm-Level Evidence on the Cooperative Innovation Strategies in Russian Manufacturing," HSE Working papers WP BRP 63/STI/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Paul, Pavitra & Valtonen, Hannu, 2015. "Health inequality in the Russian Federation: An examination of the changes in concentration and achievement indices from 1994 to 2013," MPRA Paper 70150, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Feb 2016.
- Polyachenko Sergiy, 2016. "Do changes in social and economic characteristics affect attitude towards price control?," EERC Working Paper Series 16/05e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Nurmakhanova Mira, 2016. "Oil and Growth Challenge in Kazakhstan," EERC Working Paper Series 16/06e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Garayeva, Aygun & Tahirova, Gulzar, 2016. "Government spending effectiveness and the quality of fiscal institutions," MPRA Paper 72177, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vdovychenko Artem, 2016. "Fiscal Policy Rection and Sustainability of Fiscal Policy in Ukraine," EERC Working Paper Series 16/07e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Dubrovsky, Valery & Yaroshevich, Natalya & Kuzmin, Evgeny, 2016. "Transactional approach in assessment of operational performance of companies in transport infrastructure," MPRA Paper 72001, University Library of Munich, Germany.