Report NEP-CIS-2016-07-09This is the archive for NEP-CIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Confederation of Independent States. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Konstantin Fursov & Alena Nefedova & Thomas Thurner, 2016. "What User-Innovators Do that Others Don’T: A Study of Daily Practices," HSE Working papers WP BRP 62/STI/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Matthieu Crozet & Julian Hinz, 2016. "Collateral Damage: The impact of the Russia sanctions on sanctioning countries’ exports," Working Papers 2016-16, CEPII research center.
- Vitaliy Roud & Valeriya Vlasova, 2016. "Firm-Level Evidence on the Cooperative Innovation Strategies in Russian Manufacturing," HSE Working papers WP BRP 63/STI/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Paul, Pavitra & Valtonen, Hannu, 2015. "Health inequality in the Russian Federation: An examination of the changes in concentration and achievement indices from 1994 to 2013," MPRA Paper 70150, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Feb 2016.
- Polyachenko Sergiy, 2016. "Do changes in social and economic characteristics affect attitude towards price control?," EERC Working Paper Series 16/05e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Nurmakhanova Mira, 2016. "Oil and Growth Challenge in Kazakhstan," EERC Working Paper Series 16/06e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Garayeva, Aygun & Tahirova, Gulzar, 2016. "Government spending effectiveness and the quality of fiscal institutions," MPRA Paper 72177, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vdovychenko Artem, 2016. "Fiscal Policy Rection and Sustainability of Fiscal Policy in Ukraine," EERC Working Paper Series 16/07e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Dubrovsky, Valery & Yaroshevich, Natalya & Kuzmin, Evgeny, 2016. "Transactional approach in assessment of operational performance of companies in transport infrastructure," MPRA Paper 72001, University Library of Munich, Germany.