The Economic Exchange Rate Exposure: Evidence for a Small Open Economy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Abdul Rashid, 2010. "The Economic Exchange Rate Exposure: Evidence for a Small Open Economy," The IUP Journal of Monetary Economics, IUP Publications, vol. 0(4), pages 46-58, November.
References listed on IDEAS
- Timothy A Luehrman, 1991. "Exchange Rate Changes and the Distribution of Industry Value," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 22(4), pages 619-649, December.
- Kathryn M. E. Dominguez & Linda L. Tesar, 2001.
"A Reexamination of Exchange-Rate Exposure,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 91(2), pages 396-399, May.
- Kathryn M.E Dominguez & Linda L. Tesar, 2001. "A Re-Examination of Exchange Rate Exposure," Working Papers 465, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Kathryn M.E. Dominguez & Linda L. Tesar, 2001. "A Re-Examination of Exchange Rate Exposure," NBER Working Papers 8128, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gordon M. Bodnar & M.H. Franco Wong, 2000. "Estimating Exchange Rate Exposures: Some "Weighty" Issues," NBER Working Papers 7497, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gordon M. Bodnar & Bernard Dumas & Richard C. Marston, 2002.
"Pass-through and Exposure,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 57(1), pages 199-231, February.
- Bernard Dumas & Gordon Bodnar & Richard Marston, 1997. "Pass-Through and Exposure," Working Papers hal-00605600, HAL.
- Bodnar, Gordon M. & Dumas, Bernard & Marston, Richard C., 2000. "Pass-through and Exposure," Working Papers 00-4, University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, Weiss Center.
- Bodnar, G.M. & Dumas, B. & Marston, R.C., 1998. "Pass-Through and Exposure," Weiss Center Working Papers 98-01, Wharton School - Weiss Center for International Financial Research.
- Jongmoo Jay Choi & Anita Mehra Prasad, 1995. "Exchange Risk Sensitivity and Its Determinants: A Firm and Industry Analysis of U.S. Multinationals," Financial Management, Financial Management Association, vol. 24(3), Fall.
- Pritamani, Mahesh D. & Shome, Dilip K. & Singal, Vijay, 2004. "Foreign exchange exposure of exporting and importing firms," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(7), pages 1697-1710, July.
- Horst Entorf & Jochen Moebert & Katja Sonderhof, 2011. "The Foreign Exchange Rate Exposure of Nations," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 22(2), pages 339-353, April.
- Entorf, Horst & Moebert, Jochen & Sonderhof, Katja, 2007. "The foreign exchange rate rate exposure of nations," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-005, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Gao, Ting, 2000. "Exchange rate movements and the profitability of U.S. multinationals," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 117-134, February.
- Bodnar, Gordon M. & Gentry, William M., 1993. "Exchange rate exposure and industry characteristics: evidence from Canada, Japan, and the USA," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 29-45, February.
- Bartov, Eli & Bodnar, Gordon M, 1994. " Firm Valuation, Earnings Expectations, and the Exchange-Rate Exposure Effect," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 49(5), pages 1755-1785, December.
- Martin Glaum & Marko Brunner & Holger Himmel, 2000. "The DAX and the Dollar: The Economic Exchange Rate Exposure of German Corporations," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 31(4), pages 715-724, December.
- Kent D Miller & Jeffrey J Reuer, 1998. "Firm Strategy and Economic Exposure to Foreign Exchange Rate Movements," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 29(3), pages 493-513, September.
More about this item
KeywordsExchange rate exposure; Small open economy; Capital intensive industries;
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:21500. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.