Exchange Rate Changes and the Distribution of Industry Value
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Campa, Jose & Goldberg, Linda S., 1995.
"Investment in manufacturing, exchange rates and external exposure,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 38(3-4), pages 297-320, May.
- Goldberg, L.S. & Campa, J., 1993. "Investment in Manufacturing, Exchange-Rate and External Exposure," Working Papers 93-18, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Jose Campa & Linda S. Goldberg, 1993. "Investment in Manufacturing, Exchange-Rates and External Exposure," NBER Working Papers 4378, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Abdulkadir Abdulrashid Rafindadi & Zarinah Yusof, 2015. "Are Linear and Nonlinear Exchange Rate Exposures Aggravating Agents to Corporate Bankruptcy in Nigeria? New Evidence from the “U” Test Analysis," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 5(1), pages 212-229.
- Abdul Rashid, 2010.
"The Economic Exchange Rate Exposure: Evidence for a Small Open Economy,"
The IUP Journal of Monetary Economics,
IUP Publications, vol. 0(4), pages 46-58, November.
- Rashid, Abdul, 2009. "The Economic Exchange Rate Exposure: Evidence for a Small Open Economy," MPRA Paper 21500, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bahar Erdal, 2001. "Investment Decisions under Real Exchange Rate Uncertainty," Central Bank Review, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey, vol. 1(1), pages 25-47.
- Söhnke M. Bartram & Gordon M. Bodnar, 2007. "The exchange rate exposure puzzle," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 33(9), pages 642-666, August.
- Haytem Ahmed Troug & Rashid Sbia, 2015.
"The Relationship between Banking Competition and Stability in Developing Countries: The Case of Libya,"
International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues,
Econjournals, vol. 5(3), pages 772-779.
- Troug, Haytem Ahmed & Sbia, Rashid, 2015. "The Relationship between Banking Competition and Stability in Developing Countries: The Case of Libya," MPRA Paper 64932, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Muller, Aline & Verschoor, Willem F.C., 2006. "Foreign exchange risk exposure: Survey and suggestions," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 385-410, October.
- repec:eee:riibaf:v:42:y:2017:i:c:p:454-467 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ahmed A. El-Masry, 2004. "The Exchange Rate Exposure of UK Nonfinancial Companies: Industry-Level Analysis," International Finance 0401001, EconWPA.
- Chortareas, Georgios & Cipollini, Andrea & Eissa, Mohamed Abdelaziz, 2012. "Switching to floating exchange rates, devaluations, and stock returns in MENA countries," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 119-127.
- Boehe, Dirk Michael, 2014. "Strategic hedging: Evidence from Brazilian exporters," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 290-300.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:jintbs:v:22:y:1991:i:4:p:619-649. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.