The foreign exchange rate rate exposure of nations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Horst Entorf & Gösta Jamin, 2007.
"German Exchange Rate Exposure at DAX and Aggregate Levels, International Trade and the Role of Exchange Rate Adjustment Costs,"
German Economic Review,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 8, pages 344-374, August.
- Entorf, Horst & Jamin, Gösta, 2003. "German Exchange Rate Exposure at DAX and Aggregate Level, International Trade, and the Role of Exchange Rate Adjustment Costs," Darmstadt Discussion Papers in Economics 126, Darmstadt University of Technology, Department of Law and Economics.
- Entorf & Jamin, 2005. "German Exchange Rate Exposure at DAX and Aggregate Level, International Trade, and the Role of Exchange Rate Adjustment Costs," International Finance 0508005, EconWPA.
- Jamin, Gösta & Entorf, Horst, 2004. "German Exchange Rate Exposure at DAX and Aggregate Level, International Trade, and the Role of Exchange Rate Adjustment Costs," ZEW Discussion Papers 04-03, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Dominguez, Kathryn M.E. & Tesar, Linda L., 2006. "Exchange rate exposure," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 188-218, January.
- Bodnar, Gordon M. & Gentry, William M., 1993. "Exchange rate exposure and industry characteristics: evidence from Canada, Japan, and the USA," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 29-45, February.
- Jia He & Lilian K. Ng, 1998. "The Foreign Exchange Exposure of Japanese Multinational Corporations," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 53(2), pages 733-753, April.
- Jorion, Philippe, 1990. "The Exchange-Rate Exposure of U.S. Multinationals," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 63(3), pages 331-345, July.
- Koutmos, Gregory & Martin, Anna D., 2003. "Asymmetric exchange rate exposure: theory and evidence," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 365-383, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Korhonen Marko, 2015.
"The Relation between National Stock Prices and Effective Exchange Rates: Does It Affect Exchange Rate Exposure?,"
Global Economy Journal,
De Gruyter, vol. 15(2), pages 241-256, July.
- Marko Korhonen, 2014. "The relation between national stock prices and effective exchange rates: Does it affect exchange rate exposure?," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 0201346, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Abdul Rashid, 2010.
"The Economic Exchange Rate Exposure: Evidence for a Small Open Economy,"
The IUP Journal of Monetary Economics,
IUP Publications, vol. 0(4), pages 46-58, November.
- Rashid, Abdul, 2009. "The Economic Exchange Rate Exposure: Evidence for a Small Open Economy," MPRA Paper 21500, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- M. Frömmel & M. Luetje, 2014. "Are exporting firms always a good hedge against currency risk? Evidence from Central and Eastern European Countries," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 14/873, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- O'Brien, Thomas J., 2010. "Fundamentals of corporate currency exposure," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 310-321, July.
- Akay, Gokhan H. & Cifter, Atilla, 2014. "Exchange rate exposure at the firm and industry levels: Evidence from Turkey," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 426-434.
- Liu, Fang & Sercu, Piet & Vandebroek, Martina, 2015. "Orthogonalized regressors and spurious precision, with an application to currency exposures," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 245-263.
More about this item
KeywordsExchange rate exposure; international trade; current trade balance;
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-04-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2007-04-14 (Central Banking)
- NEP-IFN-2007-04-14 (International Finance)
- NEP-INT-2007-04-14 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:zewdip:5492. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zemande.html .