The Foreign Exchange Rate Exposure of Nations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Bartram, Sohnke M. & Karolyi, G. Andrew, 2006.
"The impact of the introduction of the Euro on foreign exchange rate risk exposures,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 13(4-5), pages 519-549, October.
- Sohnke M. Bartram & G. Andrew Karolyi, 2002. "The Impact of the Introduction of the Euro on Foreign Exchange Rate Risk Exposures," Finance 0207005, EconWPA, revised 29 Oct 2003.
- Bartram, Sohnke M. & Karolyi, G. Andrew, 2004. "The Impact of the Introduction of the Euro on Foreign Exchange Rate Risk Exposures," Working Paper Series 2005-3, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Bartov, Eli & Bodnar, Gordon M. & Kaul, Aditya, 1996.
"Exchange rate variability and the riskiness of U.S. multinational firms: Evidence from the breakdown of the Bretton Woods system,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 105-132, September.
- Eli Bartov & Gordon M. Bodnar & Aditya Kaul, 1995. "Exchange Rate Variability and the Riskiness of U.S. Multinational Firms:Evidence from the Breakdown of the Bretton Woods System," NBER Working Papers 5323, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kathryn M. E. Dominguez & Linda L. Tesar, 2001.
"A Reexamination of Exchange-Rate Exposure,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 91(2), pages 396-399, May.
- Kathryn M.E Dominguez & Linda L. Tesar, 2001. "A Re-Examination of Exchange Rate Exposure," Working Papers 465, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Kathryn M.E. Dominguez & Linda L. Tesar, 2001. "A Re-Examination of Exchange Rate Exposure," NBER Working Papers 8128, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bodnar, Gordon M. & Gentry, William M., 1993. "Exchange rate exposure and industry characteristics: evidence from Canada, Japan, and the USA," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 29-45, February.
- Jia He & Lilian K. Ng, 1998. "The Foreign Exchange Exposure of Japanese Multinational Corporations," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 53(2), pages 733-753, April.
- Koutmos, Gregory & Martin, Anna D., 2003. "Asymmetric exchange rate exposure: theory and evidence," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 365-383, June.
- Dominguez, Kathryn M.E. & Tesar, Linda L., 2006. "Exchange rate exposure," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 188-218, January.
- Allayannis, George & Ofek, Eli, 2001. "Exchange rate exposure, hedging, and the use of foreign currency derivatives," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 273-296, April.
- Marston, Richard C., 2001. "The effects of industry structure on economic exposure," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 149-164, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Korhonen Marko, 2015.
"The Relation between National Stock Prices and Effective Exchange Rates: Does It Affect Exchange Rate Exposure?,"
Global Economy Journal,
De Gruyter, vol. 15(2), pages 241-256, July.
- Marko Korhonen, 2014. "The relation between national stock prices and effective exchange rates: Does it affect exchange rate exposure?," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 0201346, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Abdul Rashid, 2010.
"The Economic Exchange Rate Exposure: Evidence for a Small Open Economy,"
The IUP Journal of Monetary Economics,
IUP Publications, vol. 0(4), pages 46-58, November.
- Rashid, Abdul, 2009. "The Economic Exchange Rate Exposure: Evidence for a Small Open Economy," MPRA Paper 21500, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jing Nie & Zhichao Zhang & Zhuang Zhang & Si Zhou, 2015. "Currency Exposure in China under the New Exchange Rate Regime: National Level Evidence," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 23(3), pages 97-109, May.
- Akay, Gokhan H. & Cifter, Atilla, 2014. "Exchange rate exposure at the firm and industry levels: Evidence from Turkey," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 426-434.
More about this item
KeywordsExchange rate exposure; International trade; Current account balance; Capital flows; G15; F31;
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:openec:v:22:y:2011:i:2:p:339-353. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.