The effects of industry structure on economic exposure
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Froot, Kenneth A & Klemperer, Paul D, 1989.
"Exchange Rate Pass-Through When Market Share Matters,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 79(4), pages 637-54, September.
- Kenneth A. Froot & Paul Klemperer, 1988. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through When Market Share Matters," NBER Working Papers 2542, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steven C. Salop, 1979. "Monopolistic Competition with Outside Goods," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 10(1), pages 141-156, Spring.
- Jorion, Philippe, 1990. "The Exchange-Rate Exposure of U.S. Multinationals," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 63(3), pages 331-45, July.
- Rudiger Dornbusch, 1985.
"Exchange Rates and Prices,"
NBER Working Papers
1769, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- F. H. Hahn, 1962. "The Stability of the Cournot Oligopoly Solution," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(4), pages 329-331.
- von Ungern Sternberg, Thomas & von Weizsacker, C C, 1990.
"Strategic Foreign Exchange Management,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(4), pages 381-95, June.
- Thomas VON UNGERN-STERNBERG & C.C. VON WEIZSAECKER, 1989. "Strategic foreign exchange management," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 8905, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Shapiro, Alan C, 1975. "Exchange Rate Changes, Inflation, and the Value of the Multinational Corporation," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 30(2), pages 485-502, May.
- Feenstra, Robert C. & Kendall, Jon D., 1997.
"Pass-through of exchange rates and purchasing power parity,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(1-2), pages 237-261, August.
- Feenstra, R.C. & Kendall, J.D., 1994. "Pass-Through of Exchange Rates and Purchasing Power Parity," Papers 1994-06, Tasmania - Department of Economics.
- Robert C. Feenstra & Jon D. Kendall, 1994. "Passthrough of Exchange Rates and Purchasing Power Parity," NBER Working Papers 4842, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles Engel & John H. Rogers, 1994.
"How Wide is the Border?,"
NBER Working Papers
4829, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Engel, C. & Rogers, J.H., 1995. "How Wide is the Border?," Papers 4-95-16, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Charles Engel & John H. Rogers, 1995. "How wide is the border?," Research Working Paper 95-09, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Charles Engel & John H. Rogers, 1995. "How wide is the border?," International Finance Discussion Papers 498, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Dixit, Avinash K, 1986. "Comparative Statics for Oligopoly," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 27(1), pages 107-22, February.
- Christine R Hekman, 1985. "A Financial Model of Foreign Exchange Exposure," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 16(2), pages 83-99, June.
- Jose Campa & Linda S. Goldberg, 1993.
"Investment in Manufacturing, Exchange-Rates and External Exposure,"
NBER Working Papers
4378, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Campa, Jose & Goldberg, Linda S., 1995. "Investment in manufacturing, exchange rates and external exposure," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(3-4), pages 297-320, May.
- Goldberg, L.S. & Campa, J., 1993. "Investment in Manufacturing, Exchange-Rate and External Exposure," Working Papers 93-18, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Bulow, Jeremy I & Geanakoplos, John D & Klemperer, Paul D, 1985. "Multimarket Oligopoly: Strategic Substitutes and Complements," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(3), pages 488-511, June.
- Giovannini, Alberto, 1988. "Exchange rates and traded goods prices," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1-2), pages 45-68, February.
- Bodnar, Gordon M. & Gentry, William M., 1993. "Exchange rate exposure and industry characteristics: evidence from Canada, Japan, and the USA," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 29-45, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jimfin:v:20:y:2001:i:2:p:149-164. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.