International Migration and Human Development in Turkey
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kumcu, M. Ercan, 1989. "The savings behavior of migrant workers : Turkish workers in W. Germany," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 273-286, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hulya Ulku, 2012.
"Remitting Behaviour of Turkish Migrants: Evidence from Household Data in Germany,"
Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 49(14), pages 3139-3158, November.
- Hulya Ulku, 2010. "Remitting Behaviour of Turkish Migrants: Evidence from Household Data in Germany," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series 11510, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
More about this item
KeywordsDevelopment; emigration; immigration; remittances; migration cycle; Turkey; European Union.;
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
- F24 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Remittances
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-12-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2009-12-19 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CWA-2009-12-19 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-MIG-2009-12-19 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:19235. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .