Determinants of expatriate workers'remittances in North Africa and Europe
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Elbadawi, Ibrahim A., 1992. "Macroeconomic management and the black market for foreign exchange in Sudan," Policy Research Working Paper Series 859, The World Bank.
- Chaudhry, Kiren Aziz, 1989. "The price of wealth: business and state in labor remittance and oil economies," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 43(01), pages 101-145, December.
- Solimano,Andres R., 1990. "Macroeconomic constraints for medium term growth and distribution : a model for Chile," Policy Research Working Paper Series 400, The World Bank.
- Hausman, Jerry, 2015.
"Specification tests in econometrics,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", pages 112-134.
- Rudiger Dornbusch & Daniel Valente Dantas & Clarice Pechman & Roberto de Rezende Rocha & Demetrio SimÅes, 1983. "The Black Market for Dollars in Brazil," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 98(1), pages 25-40.
- Chamberlain, Gary, 1982. "Multivariate regression models for panel data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 5-46, January.
- Kumcu, M. Ercan, 1989. "The savings behavior of migrant workers : Turkish workers in W. Germany," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 273-286, April.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Theory&Research; Economic Conditions and Volatility; Environmental Economics&Policies; Inequality; Banks&Banking Reform;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:1038. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .