Currency Substitution in Egypt and the Yemen Arab Republic: A Comparative Quantitative Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adeniji, Sesan, 2013. "Investigating the Relationship between Currency Substitution, Exchange Rate and Inflation in Nigeria: An Autoregressive Distributed Lag (ARDL) Approach," MPRA Paper 52551, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 28 Dec 2013.
- Elbadawi, Ibrahim & de Rezende Rocha, Robert, 1992. "Determinants of expatriate workers'remittances in North Africa and Europe," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1038, The World Bank.
- Sahay, Ratna & Vegh, Carlos, 1995. "Dollarization in transition economies: Evidence and policy implications," MPRA Paper 20490, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Barja, Gover, 1995. "Time Series Analysis of Macroeconomic Conditions in Open Economies," MPRA Paper 62178, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rostom,Ahmed Mohamed Tawfick, 2016. "Money demand in the Arab Republic of Egypt : a vector equilibrium correction model," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7679, The World Bank.
- Mr. Guillermo Calvo & Mr. Carlos A. Végh Gramont, 1992.
"Currency Substitution in Developing Countries: An Introduction,"
IMF Working Papers
1992/040, International Monetary Fund.
- Calvo, Guillermo & Vegh, Carlos, 1992. "Currency Substitution in Developing Countries: An Introduction," MPRA Paper 20338, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Inthiphone Xaiyavong & Toshihisa Toyoda, 2016. "Currency Substitution in Laos," Asian Economic Journal, East Asian Economic Association, vol. 30(1), pages 67-89, March.
- AfDB AfDB, 2002. "Working Paper 71 - Exchange Rate Policy and Currency Substitution: The Case of Africa’s Emerging Economies," Working Paper Series 2284, African Development Bank.
- Anthony E. Akinlo, 2022. "How Does Corruption Affect Currency Substitution? Evidence from Nigeria," Journal of Development Policy and Practice, , vol. 7(2), pages 221-242, July.
- Mr. Arvind Subramanian, 1997. "The Egyptian Stabilization Experience: An Analytical Retrospective," IMF Working Papers 1997/105, International Monetary Fund.
- Alami, Tarik H., 2001. "Currency substitution versus dollarization: A portfolio balance model," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 473-479, May.
- David Fielding & Anja Shortland, 2005. "How does political violence affect confidence in a local currency? Evidence from Egypt," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(7), pages 841-866.
- Agenor, Pierre-Richard & Khan, Mohsin S., 1996.
"Foreign currency deposits and the demand for money in developing countries,"
Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 101-118, June.
- Mr. Mohsin S. Khan & Pierre-Richard Agénor, 1992. "Foreign Currency Deposits and the Demand for Money in Developing Countries," IMF Working Papers 1992/001, International Monetary Fund.
- Alberto Giovannini & Bart Turtelboom, 1992. "Currency Substitution," NBER Working Papers 4232, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Adenutsi, Deodat E. & Yartey, Charles A., 2007. "Financial sector development and the macrodynamics of ‘de facto’ dollarisation in developing countries: the case of Ghana," MPRA Paper 29333, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kem Reat Viseth, 2001. "Currency Substitution and Financial Sector Developments in Cambodia," International and Development Economics Working Papers idec01-4, International and Development Economics.
- Miguel Lebre de Freitas, 2003. "Revisiting Dollarisation Hysteresis: Evidence from Bolivia, Turkey and Indonesia," NIPE Working Papers 12/2003, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- AfDB AfDB, 2002. "Working Paper 71 - Exchange Rate Policy and Currency Substitution: The Case of Africa’s Emerging Economies," Working Paper Series 2204, African Development Bank.
- Fridman Alla & Verbetsky Aleksey, 2001. "Currency Substitution in Russia," EERC Working Paper Series 01-05e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Sylviane Guillaumont Jeanneney, 1994. "La politique économique en présence de substitution de monnaies," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 45(3), pages 349-368.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:imfstp:v:35:y:1988:i:1:p:85-103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sonal Shukla or Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.