Determinants of expatriate workers'remittances in North Africa and Europe
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jawad, Muhammad & Qayyum, Abdul, 2015.
"Modelling the Impact of Policy Environment on Inflows of Worker’s Remittances in Pakistan: A Multivariate Analysis,"
85497, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jawad, Muhammad & Qayyum, Abdul, 2015. "Modeling the Impact of Policy Environment on Inflows of Worker’s Remittances in Pakistan: A Multivariate Analysis," MPRA Paper 62019, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2015.
- Kosse, Anneke & Vermeulen, Robert, 2014.
"Migrants’ Choice of Remittance Channel: Do General Payment Habits Play a Role?,"
Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 213-227.
- Anneke Kosse & Robert Vermeulen, 2013. "Migrants' Choice of Remittance Channel: Do General Payment Habits Play a Role?," DNB Working Papers 375, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Kosse, Anneke & Vermeulen, Robert, 2014. "Migrants' choice of remittance channel: Do general payment habits play a role?," Working Paper Series 1683, European Central Bank.
- RANA Rezwanul Hasan & HASHMI Rubayyat, 2015. "The Determinants Of Worker Remittance In Terms Of Foreign Factors: The Case Of Bangladesh," Studies in Business and Economics, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 10(3), pages 81-93, December.
- Emmanuel Owusu-Sekyere & Reneé van Eyden & Francis M Kemegue, 2014.
"Remittances and the Dutch Disease in Sub-Saharan Africa: A Dynamic Panel Approach,"
University of Finance and Management in Warsaw, vol. 8(3), September.
- Emmanuel Owusu-Sekyere & Renee van Eyden & Francis Kemegue, 2011. "Remittances And The Dutch Disease In Sub-Saharan Africa: A Dynamic Panel Approach," Working Papers 201129, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Francis M. Kemegue & ReneÃ© van Eyden & Emmanuel Owusu-Sekyere, 2011. "Remittances and the Dutch disease in Sub-Saharan Africa. A Dynamic Panel Approach," Working Papers 259, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Ghazi Al-Assaf & Abdullah M. Al-Malki, 2014. "Modelling the Macroeconomic Determinants of Workers’ Remittances: The Case of Jordan," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 4(3), pages 514-526.
- Farid MAKHLOUF, 2014.
"Propriétés cycliques des transferts de fonds des migrants marocains,"
2013-2014_9, CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour, revised Feb 2014.
- Farid Makhlouf, 2018. "Propriétés cycliques des transferts de fonds des migrants marocains," Working Papers hal-01885146, HAL.
- Nicholas Glytsos, 2005. "“Dynamic Effects of Migrant Remittances on Growth: An Econometric Model with an Application to Mediterranean Countries”. Discussion Paper, No. 74, KEPE, Athens, 2002," Labor and Demography 0505014, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brahmbhatt, Milan & Srinivasan, T.G. & Murrell, Kim, 1996. "India in the global economy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1681, The World Bank.
- Ralph Chami & Connel Fullenkamp & Samir Jahjah, 2005.
"Are Immigrant Remittance Flows a Source of Capital for Development?,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 52(1), pages 55-81, April.
- Samir Jahjah & Ralph Chami & Connel Fullenkamp, 2003. "Are Immigrant Remittance Flows a Source of Capital for Development?," IMF Working Papers 03/189, International Monetary Fund.
- Sule Akkoyunlu & Konstantin A. Kholodilin, 2006. "What Affects the Remittances of Turkish Workers: Turkish or German Output?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 622, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Siegfried, Nikolaus & Schiopu, Ioana, 2006. "Determinants of workers' remittances: evidence from the European Neighbouring Region," Working Paper Series 688, European Central Bank.
- Theodore P. Lianos & Micah N. Bump & Enrique V. Iglesias & Claremont D. Kirton & Andrés Solimano & Nicholas P. Glytsos & Graeme Hugo & Susan Pozo & Patricia Weiss Fagen & María Jaramillo & Steven R. W, 2005. "Beyond Small Change: Making Migrant Remittances Count," IDB Publications (Books), Inter-American Development Bank, number 79930 edited by Steven R. Wilson & Donald F. Terry, February.
- Kundu, Nobinkhor & Banu, Asma & Sehreen, Farhana, 2012. "Workers’ remittances impact on the economic growth: Evidence from capital inflows in Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 65340, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 09 Jun 2012.
- Mduduzi Biyase & Fiona Tregenna, 2016. "Determinants of remittances in South Africa," SALDRU Working Papers 176, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Carlos Vargas-Silva & Peng Huang, 2006.
"Macroeconomic determinantsof workers' remittances: Hostversus home country's economic conditions,"
The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(1), pages 81-99.
- Carlos Vargas-Silva & Peng Huang, 2005. "Macroeconomic Determinants of Workers’ Remittances: Host vs. Home Country’s Economic Conditions," International Finance 0507007, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 27 Nov 2005.
- Jacques Bouhga-Hagbe, 2004. "A Theory of Workers' Remittances with An Application to Morocco," IMF Working Papers 04/194, International Monetary Fund.
- El-Sakka, M. I. T. & McNabb, Robert, 1999. "The Macroeconomic Determinants of Emigrant Remittances," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(8), pages 1493-1502, August.
- Jacques Bouhga-Hagbe, 2006. "Altruism and Workers’ Remittances; Evidence from Selected Countries in the Middle East and Central Asia," IMF Working Papers 06/130, International Monetary Fund.
- Michael T. Gapen & Thomas F. Cosimano & Ralph Chami, 2006. "Beware of Emigrants Bearing Gifts; Optimal Fiscal and Monetary Policy in the Presence of Remittances," IMF Working Papers 06/61, International Monetary Fund.
- Sarah Bracking, 2003. "Sending money home: are remittances always beneficial to those who stay behind?," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(5), pages 633-644.
- Orraca, Pedro & Corona, Francisco, 2016. "Remittances in Mexico and their unobserved components," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS 22674, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Erik Lueth & Marta Ruiz-Arranz, 2006. "A Gravity Model of Workers’ Remittances," IMF Working Papers 06/290, International Monetary Fund.
- Nicholas Glytsos, 2005. "A Model of Remittance Determination Applied to Middle East and North Africa Countries," Labor and Demography 0505016, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:idb:idbbks:440 is not listed on IDEAS
- Moussir, Charaf-Eddine & Tabit, Safaa, 2016. "Macroeconomic Determinants of Migrants’ Remittances: Evidence from a Panel of Developing Countries," MPRA Paper 72956, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2016.
- Alderman, Harold, 1996. "Saving and economic shocks in rural Pakistan," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 343-365, December.