Prospects of American Scholarship to Pakistani School Students
This paper analysis the prospectsfor "A" grade students of government schools in Sindh Province, Pakistan. The scheme is introduced in the year 2007. The main objective of paper is to see the impact of Scholarship in growth in social and economic terms.
|Date of creation:||Feb 2008|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Ludwigstraße 33, D-80539 Munich, Germany|
Web page: https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rena, Ravinder, 2006. "Higher Education In Africa – A Case Of Eritrea," MPRA Paper 10580, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Herani, Gobind & Rajar, Allah Wasayo & Khaskheli, Muhammad Ali, 2007.
"Reforming farmland and rangeland in Tharparkar: Suggested implementations for income generation,"
5542, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gobind M. Herani & Allah Wasayo Rajar & Muhammad Ali, 2007. "Reforming Farmland and Rangeland at Tharparkar: Suggested Implementations for Income Generation," Indus Journal of Management & Social Science (IJMSS), Department of Business Administration, vol. 1(1), pages 14-32, June.
- Gobind M. Herani & Allah Wasayo Rajar & Ali Akbar Dhakan, 2007.
"Self-Reliance Micro-Finance in Tharparkar-Sindh: Suggested Techniques,"
Indus Journal of Management & Social Science (IJMSS),
Department of Business Administration, vol. 1(2), pages 147-166, December.
- Herani, Gobind M. & Rajar, Allah Wasayo & Dhakan, Ali Akbar, 2007. "Self-Reliance Micro-Finance in Tharparkar-Sindh: Suggested Techniques," MPRA Paper 5577, University Library of Munich, Germany.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:18763. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.