Impact of Higher Education on Economic Growth of Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lin, Tin-Chun, 2004. "The role of higher education in economic development: an empirical study of Taiwan case," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 355-371, April.
- Sanchez Losada, F., 1998. "On the Relationship Between Education and Growth," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 408.98, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Ryo Horii & Akiomi Kitagawa & Koichi Futagami, 2008.
"Availability Of Higher Education And Long-Term Economic Growth,"
The Japanese Economic Review,
Japanese Economic Association, vol. 59(2), pages 156-177.
- Ryo Horii & Akiomi Kitagawa & Koichi Futagami, 2003. "Availability of Higher Education and Long-Term Economic Growth," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 03-14-Rev, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP), revised Sep 2005.
- Akiomi Kitagawa & Ryo Horii & Koichi Futagami, 2003. "Availability of Higher Education and Long-Term Economic Growth," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 03-14, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Ryo Horii & Akiomi Kitagawa & Koichi Futagami, 2005. "Availability of Higher Education and Long-Term Economic Growth," Development and Comp Systems 0504005, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 08 Sep 2005.
- Siphambe, Happy Kufigwa, 2000. "Rates of return to education in Botswana," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 291-300, June.
- G Johnes, 2006. "Education and economic growth," Working Papers 577341, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Ranis, Gustav & Stewart, Frances, 2001. "Growth and Human Development: Comparative Latin American Experience," Center Discussion Papers 28376, Yale University, Economic Growth Center.
- Mohsin S. Khan, 2005. "Human Capital and Economic Growth in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 44(4), pages 455-478.
- Gustav RANIS & Frances STEWART, 2001.
"Growth And Human Development: Comparative Latin American Experience,"
The Developing Economies,
Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 39(4), pages 333-365, December.
- Gustav Ranis & Frances Stewart, 2001. "Growth and Human Development: Comparative Latin American Experience," Working Papers 826, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Timothy J. Bartik, "undated".
"Increasing the Economic Development Benefits of Higher Education in Michigan,"
Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles
tjb2005jwd, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Timothy J. Bartik, 2004. "Increasing the Economic Development Benefits of Higher Education in Michigan," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 04-106, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Günther Rehme, 2007.
"Education, Economic Growth and Measured Income Inequality,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 74(295), pages 493-514, August.
- Rehme, Günther, 2006. "Education, economic growth and measured income inequality," Darmstadt Discussion Papers in Economics 163, Darmstadt University of Technology, Department of Law and Economics.
- de Meulemeester, Jean-Luc & Rochat, Denis, 1995.
"A causality analysis of the link between higher education and economic development,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 351-361, December.
- Jean Luc De Meulemeester & Denis Rochat, 1995. "A causality analysis of the link between higher education and economic development," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/1573, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Compton Bourne & Anand Dass, 2003. "Private and Social Rates of Return to Higher Education in Science and Technology in a Caribbean Economy," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(1), pages 1-10.
- Kwabena Gyimah-Brempong & Oliver Paddison & Workie Mitiku, 2006. "Higher education and economic growth in Africa," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(3), pages 509-529.
- Gupta, Manash Ranjan & Chakraborty, Bidisha, 2006. "Human Capital Accumulation and Endogenous Growth in a Dual Economy," Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 47(2), pages 169-195, December.
- Rena, Ravinder, 2006. "Higher Education In Africa – A Case Of Eritrea," MPRA Paper 10580, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Janda, Karel & Quarshie, Gregory, 2017. "Modelling Natural Resources, Oil and Economic Growth in Africa," MPRA Paper 76749, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Janda, Karel & Quarshie, Gregory, 2017. "Natural Resources, Oil and Economic Growth in Sub-Saharan Africa," MPRA Paper 76748, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ahmed, Riaz, 2016. "Social infrastructure and productivity of manufacturing firms: Evidence from Pakistan," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-038, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsEducation: Economic Growth: Cobb Douglas PF;
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:22912. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.