Global Poverty Reduction, Geographical Information System, Donations, Aids And Some Issues: A Proposed Model For Proper Dissemination In Real Time
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Herani, Gobind M., 2010. "Global Poverty Reduction, Geographical Information System, Donations, Aids And Some Issues: A Proposed Model For Proper Dissemination In Real Time," MPRA Paper 35638, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gobind M. Herani & Allah Wasayo Rajar & Ali Akbar Dhakan, 2007.
"Self-Reliance Micro-Finance in Tharparkar-Sindh: Suggested Techniques,"
Indus Journal of Management & Social Science (IJMSS),
Department of Business Administration, vol. 1(2), pages 147-166, December.
- Herani, Gobind M. & Rajar, Allah Wasayo & Dhakan, Ali Akbar, 2007. "Self-Reliance Micro-Finance in Tharparkar-Sindh: Suggested Techniques," MPRA Paper 5577, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsglobal poverty reduction; Geographical Information System; real time fund dessimination;
- B21 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Microeconomics
- D85 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Network Formation
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- J62 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Job, Occupational and Intergenerational Mobility; Promotion
- M54 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics - - - Labor Management
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iih:journl:v:4:y:2010:i:1:p:64-69. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Faraz Ahmed). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fbihpkk.html .