Establishment of Micro-Finance Bank, Utilizing NADRA’s Computerized Facilities: Suggestions for BISP, Asian Bank, World Bank and Donors Agencies to Disburse Funds
In this article attempt has been made to analyze the Benazir Income Support Program (BISP) announced by the present regime and donors’ funds disbursement. The main objective of the article is to suggest the best possible transparent way of disbursing funds allocated by the Government as well as donor Agencies. Literature review reveals that there exist some technical problems in the disbursement of funds to the deserving persons, who are badly in need of these funds. Information is collected through informal interviews of various beneficiaries while secondary data for this article is collected for the sole purpose of analyzing the factual position relating to disbursement of funds. The study indicates that at present NADRA and e-SAHULAT could be the best utilized for transparent disbursement of funds as well as deposition of utility bills by re-charging the beneficiaries Accounts in real time. Process control system mostly recharges the deposited transactions on the same day, but input transactions must be processed quickly enough to enable the results to be used as feed back information.
|Date of creation:||Dec 2009|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Ludwigstraße 33, D-80539 Munich, Germany|
Web page: https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Herani, Gobind M., 2002. "A Vision for Collection and Disbursing of Funds: Suggested policies for District Tharparkar," MPRA Paper 18760, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Falendra K. Sudan & Falendra K. Sudan, 2007. "Livelihood Diversification and Women Empowerment Through Self-Help Micro Credit Programme: Evidence from Jammu and Kashmir," Indus Journal of Management & Social Science (IJMSS), Department of Business Administration, vol. 1(2), pages 90-106, December.
- Herani, Gobind M. & Rajar, Allah Wasayo & Dhakan, Ali Akbar, 2007.
"Self-Reliance Micro-Finance in Tharparkar-Sindh: Suggested Techniques,"
5577, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gobind M. Herani & Allah Wasayo Rajar & Ali Akbar Dhakan, 2007. "Self-Reliance Micro-Finance in Tharparkar-Sindh: Suggested Techniques," Indus Journal of Management & Social Science (IJMSS), Department of Business Administration, vol. 1(2), pages 147-166, December.
- Herani, Gobind M., 2007. "Computerized National Identify Card, NADRA KIOSKs and its prospects," MPRA Paper 6328, University Library of Munich, Germany.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:19576. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.