Factors Influencing Students' Learning at KASB Institute of Technology
The research article looks into the psychological and other characteristics that play a role in students’ learning ability. In all the observations we have found some students performing better than the others, this display of performance in their studies implies the presence of certain factors which are different from others or play a role in their better learning capabilities. These factors may be present in students, teachers, institutions and others. This article is an attempt to highlight those factors which may be required on part of the students, teachers, institutions and others that may or may not play a significant role in enhancing students’ learning capabilities, the sample of 103 is used to infer the significance of these factors. Through research we were able to answer as per students, punctuality of the teacher is somewhat important in enhancing learning. Clarity of speech was considered an insignificant feature. The most preferred quality of the teacher which is responsible for ranking a teacher as the best teacher is cooperativeness. Another finding was the relationship between CGPA obtained and consulting teacher outside class, which we concluded that there is a strong relationship between consulting teacher and obtaining good CGPA. Lastly we found that time spend in library has no significant association with understanding of topic when taught.
|Date of creation:||31 Dec 2008|
|Publication status:||Published in KASBIT Business Journal 1(1) (2008): pp. 61-74|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Ludwigstraße 33, D-80539 Munich, Germany|
Web page: https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Herani, Gobind M., 2008. "Prospects of American Scholarship to Pakistani School Students," MPRA Paper 18763, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wahid Farooqui & Muhammad Iqbal Ahmed & Dr. Mr. Mohammad Pervez Wasim, 2007. "Collection of Departmental Information by Utilizing Computer Technology: Evidence from Schools of Karachi," Indus Journal of Management & Social Science (IJMSS), Department of Business Administration, vol. 1(2), pages 177-186, December.
- Herani, Gobind M. & Rajar, Allah Wasayo & Zaman, Noor & Alam, Adnan, 2007.
"Knowledge Transformation and Economic Development: The Role of Digital Technology- An Analysis,"
5575, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2007.
- Gobind M. Herani & Riaz Ahmad Shirazi & Mr. Noor Zaman, 2007. "Knowledge Transformation and Economic Development: The Role of Digital Technology- An Analysis," Indus Journal of Management & Social Science (IJMSS), Department of Business Administration, vol. 1(1), pages 33-45, June.
- M. A Qureshi & Riaz Ahmad Shirazi & Mohammad Pervez Wasim, 2007. "Perspective and Prospects of Commencing New Education Policy (NEP) of Pakistan: A Review of Conference," Indus Journal of Management & Social Science (IJMSS), Department of Business Administration, vol. 1(2), pages 167-176, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:15008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.