Perspective and Prospects of Commencing New Education Policy (NEP) of Pakistan: A Review of Conference
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pramila Krishnan & Stefan Dercon, 1995. "Income portfolios in rural Ethiopia and Tanzania: choices and constraints," CSAE Working Paper Series 1995-12, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Gladwin, Christina H. & Thomson, Anne M. & Peterson, Jennifer S. & Anderson, Andrea S., 2001. "Addressing food security in Africa via multiple livelihood strategies of women farmers," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 177-207, April.
- Bryceson, Deborah Fahy, 1996. "Deagrarianization and rural employment in sub-Saharan Africa: A sectoral perspective," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 97-111, January.
- repec:taf:jdevst:v:32:y:1996:i:6:p:850-875 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ellis, Frank & Bahiigwa, Godfrey, 2003. "Livelihoods and Rural Poverty Reduction in Uganda," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 997-1013, June.
- Smith, Davd Rider & Gordon, Ann & Meadows, Kate & Zwick, Karen, 2001. "Livelihood diversification in Uganda: patterns and determinants of change across two rural districts," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 421-435, August.
- Ferreira, Francisco H. G. & Lanjouw, Peter, 2001. "Rural Nonfarm Activities and Poverty in the Brazilian Northeast," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 509-528, March.
- Abdulai, Awudu & CroleRees, Anna, 2001. "Determinants of income diversification amongst rural households in Southern Mali," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 437-452, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kashif Riaz & Syed Karamatullah Hussainy & Hamza Khalil & Gobind M. Herani, 2008.
"Factors Influencing Students' Learning at KASB Institute of Technology,"
KASBIT Journal of Management & Social Science,
Khadim Ali Shah Bukhari Institute of Technology (KASBIT), vol. 1, pages 61-74, December.
- Riaz, Kashif & Hussainy, Syed Karamatullah & Khalil, Hamza & Herani, Gobind M., 2008. "Factors Influencing Students' Learning at KASB Institute of Technology," MPRA Paper 15008, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsAssessment; Curriculum and Text Book Policy; Education and Management; Literacy;
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- O38 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Government Policy
- P41 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems - - - Planning, Coordination, and Reform
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iih:journl:v:1:y:2007:i:2:p:167-176. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Faraz Ahmed). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fbihpkk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.