Perception des obstacles aux activités d'innovation dans les entreprises tunisiennes
[Perception of obstacles to innovation activities in Tunisian firms]
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mohieddine Rahmouni, 2014. "Perception des obstacles aux activités d'innovation dans les entreprises tunisiennes," Revue d’économie du développement, De Boeck Université, vol. 22(3), pages 69-98.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mohnen, Pierre & Roller, Lars-Hendrik, 2005.
"Complementarities in innovation policy,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 49(6), pages 1431-1450, August.
- Pierre Mohnen & Lars-Hendrik Röller, 2000. "Complementarities in Innovation Policy," CIG Working Papers FS IV 00-18, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Mohnen, Pierre & Roeller, Lars-Hendrik, 2003. "Complementarities in Innovation Policy," Research Memorandum 025, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Pierre Mohnen & Lars-Hendrick Röller, 2003. "Complementarities in Innovation Policy," CIRANO Working Papers 2003s-60, CIRANO.
- Mohnen, Pierre & Röller, Lars-Hendrik, 2001. "Complementarities in Innovation Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 2712, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pierre Mohnen & Lars-Hendrick Röller, 2001. "Complementarities in Innovation Policy," CIRANO Working Papers 2001s-28, CIRANO.
- Edwin Mansfield & David Teece & Anthony Romeo, 2008.
"Overseas Research and Development by US-Based Firms,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: The Transfer And Licensing Of Know-How And Intellectual Property Understanding the Multinational Enterprise in the Modern World, chapter 12, pages 297-306
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Mansfield, Edwin & Teece, David & Romeo, Anthony, 1979. "Overseas Research and Development by US-Based Firms," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 46(182), pages 187-196, May.
- Bronwyn Hall, 2004.
"The financing of research and development,"
Chapters, in: Anthony Bartzokas & Sunil Mani (ed.), Financial Systems, Corporate Investment in Innovation, and Venture Capital, chapter 2,
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Hall, Bronwyn H., 2002. "The Financing of Research and Development," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt34c1c643, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Bronwyn H. Hall, 2003. "The Financing of Research and Development," Finance 0303003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bronwyn H. Hall, 2002. "The Financing of Research and Development," NBER Working Papers 8773, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hall, Bronwyn, 2002. "The Financing of Research and Development," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt5rf0x9gz, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Frederique Savignac, 2008.
"Impact Of Financial Constraints On Innovation: What Can Be Learned From A Direct Measure?,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(6), pages 553-569.
- Savignac, F., 2007. "The impact of financial constraints on innovation: What can be learned from a direct measure?," Working papers 169, Banque de France.
- Klevorick, Alvin K. & Levin, Richard C. & Nelson, Richard R. & Winter, Sidney G., 1995.
"On the sources and significance of interindustry differences in technological opportunities,"
Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 185-205, March.
- Alvin K. Klevorick & Richard C. Levin & Richard R. Nelson & Sidney G. Winter, 1993. "On the Sources and Significance of Interindustry Differences in Technological Opportunities," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1052, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- John Horn, 1965. "A rationale and test for the number of factors in factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 30(2), pages 179-185, June.
- Baldwin, John & Lin, Zhengxi, 2002.
"Impediments to advanced technology adoption for Canadian manufacturers,"
Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Lin, Zhengxi & Baldwin, John R., 2001. "Impediments to Advanced Technology Adoption for Canadian Manufacturers," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2001173e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Louis Guttman, 1954. "Some necessary conditions for common-factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 19(2), pages 149-161, June.
- Galia, Fabrice & Legros, Diego, 2004. "Complementarities between obstacles to innovation: evidence from France," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(8), pages 1185-1199, October.
- Rahmouni, Mohieddine & Ayadi, Mohamed & YIldIzoglu, Murat, 2010.
"Characteristics of innovating firms in Tunisia: The essential role of external knowledge sources,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 181-196, August.
- Mohieddine Rahmouni & Mohamed Ayadi & Murat Yildizoglu, 2010. "Characteristics of innovating firms in Tunisia: the essential role of external knowledge sources," Post-Print hal-00645737, HAL.
- P. Mohnen & F. Palm & S. Loeff & A. Tiwari, 2008.
"Financial Constraints and Other Obstacles: are they a Threat to Innovation Activity?,"
Springer, vol. 156(2), pages 201-214, June.
- Mohnen, Pierre & Palm, Franz & Schim van der Loeff, Sybrand & Tiwari, Amaresh, 2008. "Financial Constraints and Other Obstacles: Are they a Threat to Innovation Activity?," MERIT Working Papers 006, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Harris, Mark N. & Ramful, Preety & Zhao, Xueyan, 2006. "An ordered generalised extreme value model with application to alcohol consumption in Australia," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 782-801, July.
- McFadden, Daniel, 1974. "The measurement of urban travel demand," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 303-328, November.
- Nola Hewitt-Dundas, 2006. "Resource and Capability Constraints to Innovation in Small and Large Plants," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 257-277, April.
- Furman, Jeffrey L. & Porter, Michael E. & Stern, Scott, 2002. "The determinants of national innovative capacity," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 899-933, August.
- Agustí Segarra-Blasco & José García-Quevedo & Mercedes Teruel-Carrizosa, 2007.
"Barriers to Innovation and Public Policy in Catalonia,"
XREAP2007-10, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Nov 2007.
- Agustí Segarra-Blasco & José García-Quevedo & Mercedes Teruel-Carrizosa, 2007. "Barriers to innovation and public policy in Catalonia," Working Papers 2007/6, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Chaminade, Cristina & Edquist, Charles, 2005. "From theory to practice: the use of systems of innovation approach in innovation policy," Papers in Innovation Studies 2005/2, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Simona Iammarino & Francesca Sanna-Randaccio & Maria Savona, 2007. "The perception of obstacles to innovation. Multinational and domestic firms in Italy," Working Papers of BETA 2007-12, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Silva, Maria & Leitão, João & Raposo, Mário, 2007. "Barriers to Innovation faced by Manufacturing Firms in Portugal: How to overcome it?," MPRA Paper 5408, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sybrand Schim van der Loeff & Pierre Mohnen & Franz Palm & Amaresh K. Tiwari, 2008. "Financial Constraints and other Obstacles: Are they a Threat to Innovation Activity?," CESifo Working Paper Series 2204, CESifo Group Munich.
- Lim, Ee Shiang & Shyamala, Nagaraj, 2007. "Obstacles to innovation : evidence from Malaysian manufacturing firms," MPRA Paper 18077, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pablo D'Este & Simona Iammarino & Maria Savona & Nick von Tunzelmann, 2008. "What hampers innovation? Evidence from the UK CIS4," SPRU Working Paper Series 168, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- Dominique Tourigny & Can Le, 2004. "Impediments to innovation faced by Canadian manufacturing firms," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(3), pages 217-250.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Messaoud Zouikri & Mounir Amdaoud, 2018. "Compétences externes et innovation: le cas des firmes de l'industrie manufacturière algérienne," EconomiX Working Papers 2018-37, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
More about this item
KeywordsInnovation; obstacles; développement;
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ARA-2011-01-30 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-SBM-2011-01-30 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:18306. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.